The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, tonight's game is on ABC & will be shown OTA, free, in my market, Milwaukee, WI.

AR- Just a side note about tonights SF- NY Jets game, Rodgers, @ GB, had a history of playing well against SF during regular season games & beating them most times.
But come the playoffs, I believe he lost to SF everytime.
part of the issue is that a younger Aaron Rodgers was way 'different' than the current Aaron Rodgers.

part of the issue is that a younger Aaron Rodgers was way 'different' than the current Aaron Rodgers.
Aaron Rodgers Gave Honest Take on NFL Return Ahead of Jets' Season-Opener
Rodgers admitted to SNY’s Jeane Coakley ahead of the team's 2024 opener on Monday night vs. the San Francisco 49ers that he wasn't sure if he could return to football after his injury. This makes Monday night's return even more emotional for him.

“With all the ups and downs last year, there’s going to be a lot of appreciation for being able to be back on the field," Rodgers said. "There were definitely thoughts after it happened that it was going to be it, so to go back on the field will be a sweet and emotional moment for me.”

Rodgers added that he feels "good" ahead of the team's Week 1 matchup. He's entering his 20th NFL season at age 40, so his career is likely coming to an end sooner rather than later, but Rodgers hasn't offered any timeline on a retirement.

Go Jets!

Exactly my thoughts, in all the games I watched. Week 1 is hard, lots of starters there first game as no pre season games played.
Both the Rams and the Lions will become better.
The Rams really held in there with there no show offensive line.
I'll let you know we play them twice.

People here are freaking out, maybe they will get the TV ABC and ESPN owned by Disney figured out, else it will be all radio.
I'm at the game, leaving 3:30.
though I will say this - Kansas City - and even Balitmore - did not appear rusty. Both played like it was mid to late season. Was a great game

Hot off the presses. Bringing him into the fold was a terrible decision and it keeps getting worse. Jimmy Haslam, the team’s owner, is an unscrupulous man whose lack of integrity is now magnified more than ever. The worst part of all is what the women affected (is it 53 now?) had to endure. Just disgusting.

Attachments

• IMG_1254.jpeg
    IMG_1254.jpeg
    309.8 KB · Views: 0

A lot of this video is MUTED...the conversation between the officer who arrested and his boss at the station.. the arresting officer found out he was a "star"...Hill was uncooperative BUT that didn't merit that kind of response...last time I checked a speeding ticket didn't warrant words like fuc*ing being directed at the motorist...all the physical stuff was unnecessary....

Last edited:
Back