The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
49ers Invasions presented by Zenni are back for the 2024 regular season! Join us for FREE 49ers fan meet-ups in some of the biggest cities of the 49ers away games this season. Each Invasion includes giveaway items for everyone in attendance, a raffle and the opportunity to hang out with fellow Faithful before select 49ers away games. Raffle prizes include Zenni Kittle Collection glasses, autographs, player-used items, tickets to the related away game, and much more!

New this season, in addition to our free general admission ticket, each Invasion will now offer a VIP ticket for $49 which includes reserved, specialty seating and early entry.

basicresize-600x338-jdu96gve22s2v8zw.png

Yeah…I’m afraid that condition never goes away… or ever gets better over time.

At least until you retire and stop taking hits, then you might get a little back.
Neurologists say that, when it comes to concussions, 1+ 1 = 3. I sincerely hope that I’m wrong but Tua appears to be looking at almost certain CTE in his future. He should retire immediately. But we know that he won’t.
I need to ask you something....can you explain this holiday?
It looks to be a national day of penance for the country’s mistreatment of Native people.

49ers Invasions presented by Zenni are back for the 2024 regular season! Join us for FREE 49ers fan meet-ups in some of the biggest cities of the 49ers away games this season. Each Invasion includes giveaway items for everyone in attendance, a raffle and the opportunity to hang out with fellow Faithful before select 49ers away games. Raffle prizes include Zenni Kittle Collection glasses, autographs, player-used items, tickets to the related away game, and much more!

New this season, in addition to our free general admission ticket, each Invasion will now offer a VIP ticket for $49 which includes reserved, specialty seating and early entry.

View attachment 109226
Respect! The Buffalo Bills are 7-6 versus the 49ers all-time.
Let me make you a present of song...the nursery rhyme winds along. Let's go Buffalo.

Neurologists say that, when it comes to concussions, 1+ 1 = 3. I sincerely hope that I’m wrong but Tua appears to be looking at almost certain CTE in his future. He should retire immediately. But we know that he won’t.
These players can't give up the spotlight....the attention....and of course the money....to me it's sad that all they have is football...when they can't play anymore they go to ESPN or another sports outlet..

These players can't give up the spotlight....the attention....and of course the money....to me it's sad that all they have is football...when they can't play anymore they go to ESPN or another sports outlet..
Not all of them. You have to have certaiin qualities to be a sportscaster. Some start a business. Some just live off their investments.

Not all of them. You have to have certaiin qualities to be a sportscaster. Some start a business. Some just live off their investments.
Of course "not all of them"....I can think of one exception that you like...Ryan Fitzpatrick.....he is an unique guy...played and was a star at Harvard...played 17 seasons in the NFL...
But a lot of them go broke.....more than any other section of the population.....and most are from a failed business and investments

Last edited:
Of course "not all of them"....I can think of one exception that you like...Ryan Fitzpatrick.....he is an unique guy...played and was a star at Harvard...played 17 seasons in the NFL...
But a lot of them go broke.....more than any other section of the population.....and most are from a failed business and investments
Ryan Fitzpatrick: What a personality. I never realized it until he came to play for the Jets. He didn't have great success, but was always fun to watch. Mr. Beard. LOL

Back