The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife was watching the game on and off with me. She said that the Chiefs didn't seem to be playing so well. I explained that her observation, although absolutely correct, would have nothing to do with the final outcome which will be a Chiefs win (followed by the obligatory shots of Taylor Swift celebrating with her friends.)

PS I watched the Jets / Titans highlight. Rodgers threw some really nice balls yesterday. He's still got it, albeit no longer in his prime.
Jets have a short week and play the Pats....Pat's D is no joke, but the Jets should win. at home and then another winnable game with the Broncos at home...after that...it gets difficult

One of the amusing moments from this weekend...at the post game conference the Packer coach revealed something from the game...he asked his QB why he didn't throw the ball on the play he was supposed to run....it was because the center had vomited on the football
Wow, I hadn't heard that😷...Is that a penalty? It was pretty hot there yesterday.
Seems the 2 worst teams maybe either Carolina or Tennessee. I hope Tennessee stays bad for at least one more week since GB plays them next.
Seems odd having the worst team in the league discussion & not mentioning the Bears,..........

Last edited:
Wow, I hadn't heard that😷...Is that a penalty? It was pretty hot there yesterday.
Seems the 2 worst teams maybe either Carolina or Tennessee. I hope Tennessee stays bad for at least one more week since GB plays them next.
It wasn't a penalty, but the interesting thing is that I don't know if he could have asked the official for a "dry" ball. Tenn isn't that bad, but their QB makes some strange(bad) decisions that have cost them a game. They had the Bears beat and he tried some crazy lateral.

NFL power rankings: Steelers and Vikings rise; Cowboys and 49ers slide for Week 3 | Sporting News Canada

It must be noted that Buffalo #4 is representing quad/QQ well. 3 cheers! 4 speaker celebration ahead. :smokin

Look, a lucky buffalo: Go Bills!
429885358_17917581830864519_3337425596227217327_n.jpg
s-l1600.webp

There is some mystical power connected to Mahomes...the Bengals outplayed them.....Mahomes only had 151 yards passing and 2 INT's... the mystic effect comes in when he threw up the ball for grabs and a DB was there and he opted to go over his back....which was an obvious penalty...and then the automatic FG kicker comes out and nails the kick.....

BTW....it seems now that most of the FG kickers in the NFL can nail these 50+yard FG's without breaking a sweat...is there something in the food that spawned these creatures?
Maybe it's time to have a weighted ball just for field goals to put some challenge back into it.;)

Back