The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes he did screw up but there is also such a thing as forgiveness - he does indeed belong in the HOF
Different sport but...

Attachments

• 1727741034748.png
    1727741034748.png
    239.1 KB
Congrats Ricky...... Big win.
Goff was great!..... Except for the safety. Though that may have been Campbell's fault.
Great game. Seattle is also an excellent team. So Gino Smith is another one the Jets let get away?
Ricky, I may start drinking the koolAid after tonight. Lions looked awesome!
.....but that one DB for Detroit almost let the Seahawks back in the game with all the penalties he committed!
FWIW...I don't like the black uniforms😲

Congrats Ricky...... Big win.
Goff was great!..... Except for the safety. Though that may have been Campbell's fault.
Great game. Seattle is also an excellent team. So Gino Smith is another one the Jets let get away?
Ricky, I may start drinking the koolAid after tonight. Lions looked awesome!
.....but that one DB for Detroit almost let the Seahawks back in the game with all the penalties he committed!
FWIW...I don't like the black uniforms😲
thanks Bobby. Not defending the DB Rakestraw - as he did screw up a few times - but there were 2 penalty calls that were pure bullshit. I like the black - gives off a sinister vibe. Now we have a bye week and then go to the CowGirls house to get screwed over. Did you see Goff gets his first career TD reception ? That was a cool play !

Unfortunately, I missed the Seahawks / Lions games last night. It was very exciting looking at the highlights.

Jared Goff...Rams reject...18 for 18...first ever perfect game...155.8 passer rating

Geno Smith...Jets reject...career high 395 yards...1 INT during desperation time requiring a circus catch by Lions DB

Last Giants and Jets outings...BORING. :poop:

THANK YOU DETROIT LIONS_NINERS NEEDED THAT.

Great game, very exciting.

The Lions have wiped out the NFC West, with the final game of the year @ 49ers, the NFC Championship Revenge Game.
you better get your Detroit Lions mini Helmet Markie Same bet as last year.
I want to see that helmet sit atop your Mcintosh's for 30 days

Back