The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks Bobby. Not defending the DB Rakestraw - as he did screw up a few times - but there were 2 penalty calls that were pure bullshit. I like the black - gives off a sinister vibe. Now we have a bye week and then go to the CowGirls house to get screwed over. Did you see Goff gets his first career TD reception ? That was a cool play !
Ricky.. I agree a couple of the PI penalties were BS. 1 call, towards the end of game, he just touched the wr & gets called. Another time, Metcalf literally just knocked down, grabbed: NO call!
That pass to Goff was outstanding. He sold the fake perfectly. Just enough speed, like Aikman said...
I always thought Goff was an excellent QB. Didn't understand why the Rams gave up on him! Imho, Lions got the best of the trade.
I think Loins will handle the cowgirls this time around. ..& if they get a big lead, GO FOR 2. Pass to an O-lineman. Payback!!!
..it sure seems that Lions play almost every game at home! What 12-13 home games? How did they pull that off?😟
The Lions/ Vikings games will be interesting this year!

I always thought Goff was an excellent QB. Didn't understand why the Rams gave up on him! Imho, Lions got the best of the trade.
The Rams were in a ‘win right now’ mode and did so with Stafford. The Lions got Goff with more years left in the tank. Really, the trade seems to have worked out for both teams despite my “Rams Reject” comment.

The Jets offense seems still stuck in neutral with or without Rodgers. You look at some of his passes last Sunday…He threw to a spot and the receiver was nowhere to be found. However, I still think that there is a lot of upside in light of the relatively little time Rodgers has played with his teammates.

Back