The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except cats. They own you immediately. And they don’t give a hoot whether or not they are behaving like little devils.
Cats are WAY too independent for me...if you want to pet your dog....no problem...but a cat will give you the "stink eye" if they aren't in the mood for some affection

Cats are WAY too independent for me...if you want to pet your dog....no problem...but a cat will give you the "stink eye" if they aren't in the mood for some affection
Or they physically remove your hand!
B2A86467-D80B-48CB-8932-097DD7695EAE_1_105_c.jpeg

Is that your pup from Australia?
Ah, no, she's my Canadian lady's, who was looking to adopt a rescue doggie (sorry, I should have said Autumn, not Spring above). I mentioned before she was found abandoned in an Alberta provincial park campground/parking lot, 7 years ago (so she's now about 9), and was handed over to a rescue service. She's very sweet and friendly, doesn't bark, always wags her tail near people, and one time, she chased away a coyote (common in this city) who was stalking another lady out for a stroll with a baby in a pram.

She's also had to tolerate two adopted kittens growing up with her for the last few years, but they all get along fine:

Lily, Frankie, Janey (25_10_20).jpg

I could not resist this one on Sunday. My Rhodesian Greyhound is recovering from dual ACL knee repair and is wearing an air-flight neck rest to keep him off the scars. Next to him is my Brazilian Terrier and facing the wrong way is my Norwegian forest cat! Oh the scrawny 70 year old hag on the end is my wife Rosemary.

PXL_20240927_023257172.MP.jpg

The big dog "Mo" is incredibly fast and powerful and loves to beat up monster dogs at the dog park, that's how he tore both knees.

Back