The QQ pet & critters thread...

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Except cats. They own you immediately. And they don’t give a hoot whether or not they are behaving like little devils.
Cats are WAY too independent for me...if you want to pet your dog....no problem...but a cat will give you the "stink eye" if they aren't in the mood for some affection

Cats are WAY too independent for me...if you want to pet your dog....no problem...but a cat will give you the "stink eye" if they aren't in the mood for some affection
Or they physically remove your hand!
B2A86467-D80B-48CB-8932-097DD7695EAE_1_105_c.jpeg

Is that your pup from Australia?
Ah, no, she's my Canadian lady's, who was looking to adopt a rescue doggie (sorry, I should have said Autumn, not Spring above). I mentioned before she was found abandoned in an Alberta provincial park campground/parking lot, 7 years ago (so she's now about 9), and was handed over to a rescue service. She's very sweet and friendly, doesn't bark, always wags her tail near people, and one time, she chased away a coyote (common in this city) who was stalking another lady out for a stroll with a baby in a pram.

She's also had to tolerate two adopted kittens growing up with her for the last few years, but they all get along fine:

Lily, Frankie, Janey (25_10_20).jpg

Back