The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He and the Tigers may be singing . . .

All the little kids with the crimson lids yell
Cleveland rocks, Cleveland rocks

Attachments

• IMG_1326.jpeg
    IMG_1326.jpeg
    448.6 KB
Hey @cbmmm3 ! Where are this week's RickyPicks? What the heck did I pay a lifetime subscription for? Huh?
Im wondering the same thing !! Better yet - where the heck is RickyPicks ? He said he would be in the house tonite. Which means the picks will prolly happen tomorrow morn --- if he can get his butt out of bed.................

After watching the Mets come back against the Brewers, i was surprised to find myself pulling for New York. They did it again against the Phillies! Am i finally over 1969? An Amazing Miracle!
Agreed! I didn't watch the game but I watched the score. So l;long 1>0 Philly. And then 1>1. And ends up 6>2. Congrats to all you Mets fans.

At the least I was rooting for the Mets cuz they aren't the Yankees. Perhaps the Royals will have as much luck...

Me either. I'm pretty sure Simon n Garfunkel has been there.
speaking of Simon And Garfunkel and Saginaw. It truly has a Bridge Over Troubled Waters -
The Zilwaukee bridge - took 10 years to complete as there was one snafu after another. Should have took 2 to 3 years
In August of 1982, just one year before the bridge was supposed to be completed, one of the temporary compression blocks failed and collapsed. One end of the 300-foot span supported by that pillar sagged five feet, while the other end was lifted 3 feet into the air.

had to shake RickyPicks out of bed as there is London football today - known as Breakfast Football to many -

Jets versus Minni at Tottenham. Is Minni the real deal ? They appear to be ! A Jets cast away and a guy GreenBay should have never traded lead Minni to 5 and Oh!. Sorry AR...
Baltimore Col - doy! - Ravens at Cinci. Boy Cinci has been a no show this year. Will be a tight game but Baltamora wins
AZ at MarkieNiners - the St Louis Cards are much tougher than many give them credit for. Should be a blow out. But it wont be. MarkieNiners win in a tough one
Which Bears team will show up at Soldier Field today ? Should be a blowout against the Panthers. But..............
Cleveland versus Redskins in Washington - Boy, Ida thunk the Browns would be better than what they currently are. Redskins playing good ball. Redskins win
GreenBay at LA Rams - Its 'Doubsful' that the Packers win this game. It will take team anger for the Pack to win. And a whole lotta Love. RickyPicks says old man Stafford for the win
N'Orleans at KC - Ribs or Jambalaya? Ribs. Thank you
CowGirls at Pittsburg. Defense wins game. Pitt for the win
Buffalo at Houston - Go Bills. evil laugh

and there you have it. RickyPicks heads back to bed. Enjoy your team and your games. BTW your teams are safe this week as the Lions have a bye.

Dallas and the Steelers....2 teams with a lot of injuries...Dallas can't stop the run and RIGHT NOW..the Steelers can't run the ball due to massive injuries on the O-line...and last week the usual stout Defense of the Steelers...let 90 year old Joe Flacco beat them...maybe the home town crowd can inspire the Steelers...I hope so..

Dallas and the Steelers....2 teams with a lot of injuries...Dallas can't stop the run and RIGHT NOW..the Steelers can't run the ball due to massive injuries on the O-line...and last week the usual stout Defense of the Steelers...let 90 year old Joe Flacco beat them...maybe the home town crowd can inspire the Steelers...I hope so..
thats Watt Im sayin too Clinty !

Back