The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see that the Jets / Steelers is this Sunday's prime time game. Yet another close defeat for Rodgers and the Jets for all the country to see.
I dunno man. Rodgers has his man to throw to now. Yeah, yeah, I know. Without any protection.....

Where is a good condom when you need one?

I see that the Jets / Steelers is this Sunday's prime time game. Yet another close defeat for Rodgers and the Jets for all the country to see.
That's it, I'm out!
lingy-zingy.gif

aaron-rodgers-jets.gif

:LOL:

I dunno man. Rodgers has his man to throw to now. Yeah, yeah, I know. Without any protection.....

Where is a good condom when you need one?
Just hope Rodgers survives the game. T J Watt is not easy to match up with, especially when you have a poor O line. He can take a game over.

What’s annnoying about your post is that it contains observations that most of us on this thread have also come up with. I see the Jets going 7-10 with numerous close losses like the Denver, Vikes and Bills games.

The Jets don’t suck, but they are at the mercy of their O-line which has not been fixed by any stretch of the imagination.
It could be worse…you could be a Giants fan…🤕

But I like the Giants too. After the Jets, they are my go-to team.
Good to know. Go Giants! Mets or Yankees? Dodgers? We need answers. Leafs play Rangers next, good luck. :smokin

Let's go Buffalo!
Go Yankees!
Go Dodgers!

As always Go KC!
1729178886166.png

Best laugh winner: NFL? Bake me a cake as fast as you can...
nfl5.jpg

I was expecting this reaction from you JohnN. You were lured in. In legal circles, it is known as entrapment.
I see you shuffle in the courtroom with
your rings upon your fingers and
your downy little sidies and
your silver-buckle shoes.
Playing at the hard case, you follow the example of the comic-paper idol
who lets you bend the rules.
-tootull ;)

In the bigger picture there are many NFL teams I have little knowledge of or vested emotion in. The non-local teams I like are based on (quite possibly) enjoying a visit to that city and a team that plays clean and has a good fan base (lookin' at you, Bills.)

There fore I will always root and hope the best for the 49ers (except on 10/20).
I will always root & hope for the best with the B Bills (except 0n 11/17).

I'm partial to the Saints, Ravens, Bears & Lions. For the last one it looks like only 1 pre-season game between us. Unless we meet in post-season!

General dislike for the Broncos & Raiders. No good reason. Just how it is.

In the bigger picture there are many NFL teams I have little knowledge of or vested emotion in. The non-local teams I like are based on (quite possibly) enjoying a visit to that city and a team that plays clean and has a good fan base (lookin' at you, Bills.)

There fore I will always root and hope the best for the 49ers (except on 10/20).
I will always root & hope for the best with the B Bills (except 0n 11/17).

I'm partial to the Saints, Ravens, Bears & Lions. For the last one it looks like only 1 pre-season game between us. Unless we meet in post-season!

General dislike for the Broncos & Raiders. No good reason. Just how it is.
Except for the Saints, I can agree with all. Almost. :censored:
GO BILLS!

Biggles-learns-to-Fly.jpg

From The Kansas City Star:

Through their first five games of the season, the Chiefs have played before a national television audience three times. The Chiefs’ fourth national game will be Sunday and it’s a rare bird.

The Chiefs take on the 49ers at Levi’s Stadium and kickoff is scheduled for 3:25 p.m. Typically, Fox and/or CBS have two or more late-afternoon games, but that won’t be the case with the Chiefs-49ers Super Bowl LVIII rematch. Fox’s broadcast will go to the entire country. That’s the first time there has been a Sunday afternoon national broadcast this season. The last time it happened was in Week 15 of the 2023 season with the Cowboys-Bills game on Fox.

And Brady will be sportscasting. Will @marpow Be there?

From The Kansas City Star:

Through their first five games of the season, the Chiefs have played before a national television audience three times. The Chiefs’ fourth national game will be Sunday and it’s a rare bird.

The Chiefs take on the 49ers at Levi’s Stadium and kickoff is scheduled for 3:25 p.m. Typically, Fox and/or CBS have two or more late-afternoon games, but that won’t be the case with the Chiefs-49ers Super Bowl LVIII rematch. Fox’s broadcast will go to the entire country. That’s the first time there has been a Sunday afternoon national broadcast this season. The last time it happened was in Week 15 of the 2023 season with the Cowboys-Bills game on Fox.

And Brady will be sportscasting. Will @marpow Be there?
Yep, I will be there, still not getting a great feeling for the Niners this year, players continue to get hurt even with a 10 day rest.

Back