The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, seems to be a sort of "gap" between these 2 teams. Let me say it another way...

Holy Shit

1729366253866.png

Last edited:
It's OK AR...I understand my posts aren't for everyone...no problem...I try to incorporate my personal experiences in some posts...to be candid I envy people that have computer skills...like that post by esimms86 about Dak..post 8510...but Sonik managed to read my post 8508 and I was rambling along on that one and he even gave me the coveted LOVE rating....maybe it was because I mentioned Gos in my post...oh well...I better stop now...the words are piling up
Nobody wants to read anyone rambling on about GOS! 😉

Watching the drama ending of New Mexico & Utah State. Going down to the wire...
As might be expected I am a U of K Jayhawk fan. Today they broke a 5 game losing streak to beat Houston Cougars an amazing 42 to 14. They will probably lose the next five. KU's strong sport is basketball. K States strong point is football. It's always interesting when the two schools meet up.

Oh yeah, Jayhawk football took place today at Arrowhead because the campus stadium is being re-built.

Back