The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, seems to be a sort of "gap" between these 2 teams. Let me say it another way...

Holy Shit

1729366253866.png

Last edited:
It's OK AR...I understand my posts aren't for everyone...no problem...I try to incorporate my personal experiences in some posts...to be candid I envy people that have computer skills...like that post by esimms86 about Dak..post 8510...but Sonik managed to read my post 8508 and I was rambling along on that one and he even gave me the coveted LOVE rating....maybe it was because I mentioned Gos in my post...oh well...I better stop now...the words are piling up
Nobody wants to read anyone rambling on about GOS! 😉

Watching the drama ending of New Mexico & Utah State. Going down to the wire...
As might be expected I am a U of K Jayhawk fan. Today they broke a 5 game losing streak to beat Houston Cougars an amazing 42 to 14. They will probably lose the next five. KU's strong sport is basketball. K States strong point is football. It's always interesting when the two schools meet up.

Oh yeah, Jayhawk football took place today at Arrowhead because the campus stadium is being re-built.

As might be expected I am a U of K Jayhawk fan. Today they broke a 5 game losing streak to beat Houston Cougars an amazing 42 to 14. They will probably lose the next five. KU's strong sport is basketball. K States strong point is football. It's always interesting when the two schools meet up.

Oh yeah, Jayhawk football took place today at Arrowhead because the campus stadium is being re-built.
I remember Kansas having many losing seasons until 2023....but basketball is their strongpoint...an elite program...I remember when Bill Self left the Big Ten...my niece in Kansas(the tornado part)always watches the basketball games...

RickyPicks for Oct 20

blah blah v blah - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah ? v blah blah. blah blah
Blah - blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah ? blah
blah v blah. blah blah
blah blah v blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah
blah blah v blah. blah blah blah
blah v blah blah. blah blah blah
Detroit v Minny - Detroit by 14

Enjoy your games

Last edited:
RickyPicks for Oct 20

blah v blah. blah blah
Detroit - Minny - Detroit by 14

Enjoy your games
Could you please re-phrase that as a question?

RickyPicks for Oct 20

blah v blah. blah blah
Detroit - Minny - Detroit by 14

Enjoy your games
Looks like blah is going to upset another blah hey?
Should be an interesting Sunday!
I'll be able to see the Detriot/ Minn game. That will be on fox & GB/ Houston on CBS @ the same time.
Of course the GB game gets priority over Lions/Vikings😯

Looks like blah is going to upset another blah hey?
Should be an interesting Sunday!
I'll be able to see the Detriot/ Minn game. That will be on fox & GB/ Houston on CBS @ the same time.
Of course the GB game gets priority over Lions/Vikings😯
Hey Bobby !
Here is the skinny -
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Blah !!
And Culvers now has Hot Honey Cheese Curds. Oh, hell yes!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Bobby !
Here is the skinny -
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
So Ricky, you've also got Culvers on your side of the pond ?
Those breaded pork tenderloin sandwiches are really good🤓

Hey Bobby !
Here is the skinny -

Is there a Culvers somewhere in North New Salem?

And while we are here, what is the diff between North New Salem & just New Salem? Wiki only finds the latter & it seems a great Halloween Corn Labyrinthine is in the former.

Kansas City (generic) is confusing also. We have the big metro area Kansas City Missouri, The Kansas City Kansas, and North Kansas City winch is a distinct municipality on on its own. Then there is the Kansas City North which is just KC MO north of the MO river.

I can not imagine that your explanation will confuse me any more than my own has done...

Edit: we got the Culver's within walking distance for some years. To bad they aren't open on Sunday.

Back