The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a Culvers somewhere in North New Salem?

And while we are here, what is the diff between North New Salem & just New Salem? Wiki only finds the latter & it seems a great Halloween Corn Labyrinthine is in the former.

Kansas City (generic) is confusing also. We have the big metro area Kansas City Missouri, The Kansas City Kansas, and North Kansas City winch is a distinct municipality on on its own. Then there is the Kansas City North which is just KC MO north of the MO river.

I can not imagine that your explanation will confuse me any more than my own has done...

Edit: we got the Culver's within walking distance for some years. To bad they aren't open on Sunday.
oh, its Really confusing for us -
we are in Jamestown Township with Hudsonville Schools and a Dorr Mi address ( but it started out as a Byron Center address ) - and its Ottogan Hills but its North New Salem !! Its the Witches of New Salem, Im tellin ya !!

oh, its Really confusing for us -
we are in Jamestown Township with Hudsonville Schools and a Dorr Mi address ( but it started out as a Byron Center address ) - and its Ottogan Hills but its North New Salem !! Its the Witches of New Salem, Im tellin ya !!
Actually, your explanation is even more confusing than mine...o_O

Starting the day with a Pub Roast...
1000015111.jpg
1000015116.jpg

Back