The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW Markie
hot off the press
The Rams are interested in trading Cooper Kupp
there you go
The Los Angeles Rams have called multiple teams about trading the former Super Bowl MVP, according to The Athletic's Dianna Russini, Mike Silver and Jourdan Rodrigue. The Rams reportedly are willing to take on some of Kupp's 2024 salary if they receive a second-round pick.5 hours ago

well Willie
look at the bright side. Cleveland does not have an NHL team
Piling it on along with @JohnN...The Cleveland Barons originally were the Oakland Seals, got run out of the Bay Area (by @marpow ?), went belly up and got absorbed by the Minnesota North Stars, who eventually moved to Dallas...simply dropping "North" from the name and keeping the team's colors.

The Stars won the Stanley Cup in 1999, which confuses me because right now, I simply cannot fathom how a team with the colors green and white can win anything.

Piling it on along with @JohnN...The Cleveland Barons originally were the Oakland Seals, got run out of the Bay Area (by @marpow ?), went belly up and got absorbed by the Minnesota North Stars, who eventually moved to Dallas...simply dropping "North" from the name and keeping the team's colors.

The Stars won the Stanley Cup in 1999, which confuses me because right now, I simply cannot fathom how a team with the colors green and white can win anything.
Tell that to the 1972 Dolphins.

Hey Ricky, speaking of undefeated, Minnesota again lost their North Star on Sunday against you know who.

Back