The Official QQ NFL Tailgate Thread

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay @Imbobman Bobby
let the trash talk begin. Next Sunday 4:25 PM
Ricky, I was all ready to trash talk but now I'm ready to concede. GB got beat up bad in the game .Love- - groin, DB Alexander-out, a couple key guys on defense.....😩
It's going to be a tough one! I'm hoping to keep the Lions under 50 & win it on a last second safety!
.....well, at least I'm not a Bear fan!😏 ...hail George Halas!
Sorry Gene..... Please get off the ledge now🤒

Last edited:
Do we need to take up a collection to buy @GOS a new TV? He’s probably smashing it to pieces right now.
We already have a collection to move the Jets to LA.

Then there are?is the bills for the cars. That would be Go Bills.

Ricky, I was ready to trash talk but now I'm ready to concede. GB got beat up bad in the game .Love- - groin, DB Alexander-out, a couple key guys on defense.....😩
It's going to be a tough one!
.....well, at least I'm not a Bear fan!😏 ...hail George Halas!
Sorry Gene..... Please get off the ledge now🤒
Why is there no Chicago or Milwaukee NFL known as The Beers?

I was starting to worry with the first half performance.

I'm sure the coach had a nice little talk with the boys at half time, probably questioning their manhood... finally stood up in the second half to put the Cowboys away.

Our QB had a great running night for some first downs, and Kittle had another nice night; below talking about "National Tight End Day"

Tyrique Stevenson taunts the Washington fans with his back to the play and then runs over late and tips the ball into the end zone into the arms of the Commanders.
You couldn't see that on the broadcast...I saw that this morning and was in disbelief...the Bears coach is going to get hammered by the Chicago media for the defensive alignment...Washington had no timeouts left and too far away to throw a Hail Mary...the only thing Washington could do was throw a quick pass and get out of bounds...so instead of taking the sideline away...they let a WR go uncontested and get the necessary yardage to make it possible to throw the ball far enough to get to the endzone...and why there wasn't anyone to stop that play...they opted to have a player "spy" on the QB..I mean think about that...are they afraid that the QB was going to run around 80 yards with all those defenders waiting near the endzone

The Bears had 3 timeouts and could have taken one to make sure everybody knew their assignment..MAYBE the idiot (Stevenson)who spent time taunting the crowd and had his back to the Play WHEN IT STARTED...and to make things worse he tried to run over to where he was supposed to be and he came at an angle and tipped the ball right to the opposing player in the endzone....and then there was nobody to defend against the Washington player behind this cluster of players in case the ball came to him..

You couldn't see that on the broadcast...I saw that this morning and was in disbelief...the Bears coach is going to get hammered by the Chicago media for the defensive alignment...Washington had no timeouts left and too far away to throw a Hail Mary...the only thing Washington could do was throw a quick pass and get out of bounds...so instead of taking the sideline away...they let a WR go uncontested and get the necessary yardage to make it possible to throw the ball far enough to get to the endzone...and why there wasn't anyone to stop that play...they opted to have a player "spy" on the QB..I mean think about that...are they afraid that the QB was going to run around 80 yards with all those defenders waiting near the endzone

The Bears had 3 timeouts and could have taken one to make sure everybody knew their assignment..MAYBE the idiot (Stevenson)who spent time taunting the crowd and had his back to the Play WHEN IT STARTED...and to make things worse he tried to run over to where he was supposed to be and he came at an angle and tipped the ball right to the opposing player in the endzone....and then there was nobody to defend against the Washington player behind this cluster of players in case the ball came to him..

Barnwell answers crucial questions from a wild Week 8: How did the Bears make two huge mistakes?

Crazy LOL

This is something I have never seen before...I've been following the Texans and during the game the Colts QB was under pressure and scrambled to get away...the very next play he was tapping his helmet...the broadcast crew was puzzled because he didn't seem injured...the explanation..."HE WAS TIRED"...HUH...yes his team is driving deep in Texans territory and he needs to rest...and they bring in 92 year old Joe Flacco to hand off to a RB...so Anthony was too tired to hand the ball to a RB...LOL...

Back