Tori Amos Unrepentant Geraldines 10th Anniversary - SDE Blu-Ray #25 (Sept. 6, 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No #25 announcement coming soon or not
Soon enough:
1000008510.jpg

https://www.thesdeshop.com/products...-10th-anniversary-sde-exclusive-blu-ray-audio

Is it same mixer as for Ocean to Ocean? Hope they put a track or two up on Apple Music.

I hope so. That one has a great mix. I only wish that SDE would have announced this at the same time that they announced the Ultravox since they both have the same release date. Could've saved on some postage. I had actually been hoping that Ocean to Ocean might get an SDE release as it has an excellent Atmos mix on the streaming services, but I will certainly take any and all Tori.

I hope so. That one has a great mix. I only wish that SDE would have announced this at the same time that they announced the Ultravox since they both have the same release date. Could've saved on some postage. I had actually been hoping that Ocean to Ocean might get an SDE release as it has an excellent Atmos mix on the streaming services, but I will certainly take any and all Tori.
+1 on the wish for 'Ocean to Ocean' to get a physical release...'Unrepentant Geraldines' is a middling Tori album at best, following up on her non-band / strings-centric phase. 'Ocean to Ocean' was one of the first streaming Atmos albums I experienced, and was / is memorable because the songs are outstanding, the band guys are back and the mix is great. She's always good and has mesmerising vocal delivery, but i'm very much on the fence around whether 'Unrepentant' is a worthy £30 spend or not. (Now 'Scarlet's Walk' in Atmos I would buy at any price!)

Agreed, if they had been available at the same time, I would have bought both, but the cost of shipping for individual discs has become a serious impediment to ordering discs that I am not sure I will like.

I just hate that you can't combine shipping with unshipped pending orders. So annoying.
Well, so far the technology needed simply isn’t available to humans yet but scientists are working on it. It would involve working with databases and our understanding of that is mediocre at best. So companies that ship products must continue to suffer with extra shipping income.

Well, so far the technology needed simply isn’t available to humans yet but scientists are working on it. It would involve working with databases and our understanding of that is mediocre at best. So companies that ship products must continue to suffer with extra shipping income.
I don't think that is true ... Amazon does it.. data is data, and it is all in how it is managed. I think the key is, does the software decide to delay an earlier order until the next item becomes available. It would be nice if that was a user selectable option. However, I will admit, if I was SDE, I also wouldn't want to manage that, since it means setting aside orders for future delivery with other orders, plus effectively that means handling the product more than once, and allocating space for future combined shipments.

Back