The Who - Who’s Next SDE series no. 30 (January 17th, 2025)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking today that it would be fantastic (for those of us living in the USA) if SDE would announce and release two titles at a time. This would allow us to potentially purchase more than one title and save $$ on shipping. I'm assuming this would help others that don't live in Europe as well.
Agree. Shipping to Nashville from UK is almost the price of a CD.

I have the same issue with NOW Music. I'll pre-order a new collection, then a day or two later, they announce another collection and I can't combine the two orders into one shipment. Maddening.

Probably no one has noticed yet, but today this message from Paul appeared on twitter:
I didn't make a big point of it when we announced it, but the (now sold out) SDE-exclusive blu-ray of #DuranDuran's 'Danse Macabre De Luxe' is actually the first release on our own label: SDE Records! It's out today! We are planning more releases for 2025. Thanks for your support

I'm pathetic.
Versions of Who's Next:
Original US vinyl release on Decca
UK version on Track
CD version, can't remember, MCA?
Initial SHM SACD green disc.
Steve Hoffman MCA CD
Boxset
SDE Bluray

You're welcome Pete & Roger

I'm pathetic.
Versions of Who's Next:
Original US vinyl release on Decca
UK version on Track
CD version, can't remember, MCA?
Initial SHM SACD green disc.
Steve Hoffman MCA CD
Boxset
SDE Bluray

You're welcome Pete & Roger
I would call you fanatic . . . and you're not alone! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

I pre-ordered mine (as I love SDE) on SDEs sight 2 days ago and as of yesterday my Debit Card was compromised by someone in the UK. I live in Florida. Hopefully SDE will look into this.
So was my credit card but I was getting charges from Texas and Oklahoma. Luckily they caught it fast enough that none of the attempted charges got accepted but I still had to cut up my credit card. I’m sure it’s because of something to do with the Shop pay system that is used for payments on their website store. Be careful guys. It’s now the 3rd time it’s happened to me in the past six months.

Back