Tori Amos Unrepentant Geraldines 10th Anniversary - SDE Blu-Ray #25 (Sept. 6, 2024)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No notice, but a suspicious package from the U.K. did show up in my USPS Informed Delivery, expected on Saturday. I combined this with the Bronski Beat bundle, though, so I'm not sure... 🤷‍♂️

Just popped mine open for some listen.

ripped the Atmos & 5.1
Seems a bit weak in the rears to me on the 5.1, lots more listening to do yet, but I may raise the rears some to get it sounding more interesting for me. As a first example, I raised the rears on '02 - Trouble's Lament' by 4 dbs and it sounded a little better- YMMV. I don't really like having to do this sort of thing, but since the rears here do sound fairly discrete on their own, it seems to work OK, but it is extra work for sure.

and yes still would like to get the Atmos for Ocean To Ocean on a BD.

folder-main.jpg

Just popped mine open for some listen.

ripped the Atmos & 5.1
Seems a bit weak in the rears to me on the 5.1, lots more listening to do yet, but I may raise the rears some to get it sounding more interesting for me. As a first example, I raised the rears on '02 - Trouble's Lament' by 4 dbs and it sounded a little better- YMMV. I don't really like having to do this sort of thing, but since the rears here do sound fairly discrete on their own, it seems to work OK, but it is extra work for sure.

and yes still would like to get the Atmos for Ocean To Ocean on a BD.

View attachment 110158

I was getting ready to reply and say "where the heck is my copy"? Then I came to my senses and remembered it arrived several days ago. Who knows where I put it. Did I even open it? I surely doubt it. So is the life of a man constantly on the road. lol

Back