TV Streaming Services and their Content

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a refreshing and ice-cold adult beverage is the main take away here, as the temps are well into the 100+teens here in Sac-town for many days. Just holding my breadth there won't be any power outages 🥵
Besides the heat don't you have some mega-forest fires going on too? I frequent The Sacramento Bee but when it talks about fires in Oroville I have no idea how close that is to you.

a refreshing and ice-cold adult beverage is the main take away here, as the temps are well into the 100+teens here in Sac-town for many days. Just holding my breadth there won't be any power outages 🥵
JP, time to take a 'refreshing' ICE BATH like Zac Efron did in THE IRON CLAW and the new Netflix rom com with Nicole Kidman A FAMILY AFFAIR

We’re forecast for 111 later this week. Power has been pretty reliable for the six years we’ve lived here, especially compared to Virginia, so I’m not too worried. But anything is possible. Good luck.

Boy oh boy do I have mixed feelings about this. Remaking one of my favorite.no, beloved movies of mine into a TV series. featuring Lisa Kudrow??!! With none of the surviving Pythons involved?? Yup, I'm talking about the soon to released TIME BANDITS:

https://apnews.com/article/time-bandits-show-lisa-kudrow-f04cf6f2d63a6b73611b8d987c6cacb6

It may not have any of the Pyhon's contributing but it does have Taika Waititi and Jemaine Clement at the helm. Which means it is worth watching at least episode. On Apple +. I can't find any trailer yet so please post a link if someone finds it.

Boy oh boy do I have mixed feelings about this. Remaking one of my favorite.no, beloved movies of mine into a TV series. featuring Lisa Kudrow??!! With none of the surviving Pythons involved?? Yup, I'm talking about the soon to released TIME BANDITS:

https://apnews.com/article/time-bandits-show-lisa-kudrow-f04cf6f2d63a6b73611b8d987c6cacb6

It may not have any of the Pyhon's contributing but it does have Taika Waititi and Jemaine Clement at the helm. Which means it is worth watching at least episode. On Apple +. I can't find any trailer yet so please post a link if someone finds it.
Here ya go Sonik

Last edited:

Article headline is bad. Time Bandits is not a Monty Python movie.

I caught this 3 part mini-series a few weeks back and thought it wasn't too bad; the audio had some nice rear action in it on my system as well, so pay close attention to that. Could be that the music was up-mixed via something like Penteo for this series :unsure:

The Continental: From the World of John Wick | Official Trailer | Peacock Original​

Those About to Die | Official Trailer | Peacock Original​

*about 5 episodes into this Gladiator themed show; much about politics and power struggles also etc. Fine action entertainment if you can ignore some of the occasionally questionable CGI issues. Blood will spill and heads will roll!!!

are you not entertained-J.PUP.jpg

Watched the Paris Olympics opening ceremony yesterday, and thought the first half of it was fairly lame; however it got better as the event carried forward. And the performance by Celine Dion at near the end was nothing short of breathtaking (and no, I'm not really a Celine fan.) I have no idea what the words mean, but that's OK. VIDEO below (must transfer to YT to watch however.) 👏

The Olympics can be streamed at peacock TV

https://www.peacocktv.com/sports/olympics

Watched the Paris Olympics opening ceremony yesterday, and thought the first half of it was fairly lame; however it got better as the event carried forward. And the performance by Celine Dion at near the end was nothing short of breathtaking (and no, I'm not really a Celine fan.) I have no idea what the words mean, but that's OK. VIDEO below (must transfer to YT to watch however.) 👏

The Olympics can be streamed at peacock TV

https://www.peacocktv.com/sports/olympics

I must agree with you on all points. And as the ceremony went on it just wasn't better it was gaudy & pretty much over the top. I've never seen anything quite like it. A few controversial bits I guess but if you can't piss off some people what fun is it?

Not a fan of Celine Dion either. But she was the perfect voice with the perfect song to wrap up the proceedings. I had chills.

I must agree with you on all points. And as the ceremony went on it just wasn't better it was gaudy & pretty much over the top. I've never seen anything quite like it. A few controversial bits I guess but if you can't piss off some people what fun is it?

Not a fan of Celine Dion either. But she was the perfect voice with the perfect song to wrap up the proceedings. I had chills.
What EVER happened to Thoreau's SIMPLICITY, SIMPLICITY, SIMPLICITY concept?

It SIMPLY doesn't exist anymore!

Even the last few Super Bowl Half times have been more glitz, with mega mega entertainers, bombastic pyrotechnics, larger stages ... but very little substance!

And yeah, the ticket prices are in the $20K+ range! And the players don't even get dirty any more ..... TIDE CLEAN!

IF YOU CAN'T DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE ... BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLSHIT!

Back