What's your latest earworm???

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My all-time fave bluesman!! Tampa Red!! I was in the hotel ballroom where many of his sides were recorded. I got a private tour of the now private venue during Aurora, IL annual Blues Fest!!

Tampa's first long-time partner was piano player Georgia Tom. Tom was better known as Thomas A. Dorsey, father of modern gospel music!

One of my fave Tampa Red sides. Probably about "Mrs. Tampa." reminds me of a woman I've known for decades. lol!! I recall this being an early 50's side. Thirty years before Sade Adu.

One more spin and I'll relinquish control of this thread!
I'm hoping for a Quadio of the album
EXTENSION OF A MAN - Donny Hathaway CD-4/Q8
Lalah Hathaway's Dad

For ALL YOU MEN, no matter what color:
NO LITTLE BOYS NEED APPLY!!
(can you tell there's Irish in my family!??!)
I need a MAN - Annie Lennox

My fave Donny Hathaway song
Someday, We'll All Be Free:

My all-time fave bluesman!! Tampa Red!! I was in the hotel ballroom where many of his sides were recorded. I got a private tour of the now private venue during Aurora, IL annual Blues Fest!!

Tampa's first long-time partner was piano player Georgia Tom. Tom was better known as Thomas A. Dorsey, father of modern gospel music!

One of my fave Tampa Red sides. Probably about "Mrs. Tampa." reminds me of a woman I've known for decades. lol!! I recall this being an early 50's side. Thirty years before Sade Adu.

Holy Moley!
The voice sounds like a modern recording, excellent fidelity...
and of course, this boogie woogie is just nice and nasty!

Fast Buck Freddie by Jefferson Starship. How the heck did I get a Fast Buck Freddie earworm? People get Miracles and Play On Love earworms, but nobody gets a Fast Buck Freddie earworm. Must be that new Quadio. Ya think?

Ive had that earworm. Its always intermingled with Rod Stewart Cut Across Shorty

I've played Freddie, Miracles and most of Association's Greatest Hits more times than I could count in last few days.

Talk about earworms!

What's going on, I ask you!?!?
There's no quad of The Association, right? I couldn't find one on the WEA list. I've made my own home grown 5.1's of three songs using DeMix software, but the source being the Greatest Hits CD ain't the best sound quality wise.

Back