WHO’S NEXT/LIFEHOUSE Box set coming in September 2023 (STEVEN WILSON DOLBY ATMOS & 5.1 MIXES CONFIRMED!!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recorstore today.... outrageous price!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-18 152242.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-07-18 152242.jpg
    76.5 KB
$299.98 !!! Since I only want the Dolby Atmos Blu ray, this is an easy pass. Since many of these Dolby Atmos mixes will end up on Apple Music I will wait for a streaming option or a single release of the Blu ray. I understand a single release of the blu ray probably is not going to happen. How many of you purchasing this box set really care about anything but the Blu ray Atmos mix? If these companies/artists want to drive people to streaming / spatial audio/ Dolby Atmos, charging these ridiculous price for these blu ray surround mixes is the way to do it.

How many of you purchasing this box set really care about anything but the Blu ray Atmos mix?
Probably very few people on this forum. But there will be a market out there for people of a certain age, who can afford this. In contrast to the Dark Side Of The Moon Atmos box, this is a completely novel surround mix and presentation of an album, that many consider to be the greatest rock album ever made.

Back