Worst Hit Radio Single Ever Recorded

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeffrey Michael

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Although, to this day, there are a lot of songs that I despised growing up, (I know, I’m going to piss a lot of people off with this one) I hated American Pie by Don McLean. Also, I didn’t much like Rock On by David Essex but this one eventually grew on me.

Feel free to Post as much as you like with as many songs that you can remember. I know I will. :)

Hahaha! The Purple People Eater turned into Barney! :ROFLMAO:

th

Although, to this day, there are a lot of songs that I despised growing up, (I know, I’m going to piss a lot of people off with this one) I hated American Pie by Don McLean. ...
Thanks for that! Whatever the quality is in there that triggered you must be one of the same things that triggers me. Eagles?

Anyway, my submission would be The Final Countdown by Europe

And for those that aren't familiar with this song...it was a hit

Cute story. When I was in college my friend Pam brought Tiny Tim who was a friend of hers to our student cafeteria [after hours] and he sang Tip Toe Through The Tulips for us among other ditties. Surprisingly, he had an excellent voice but off in the distance were the jocks who I think wanted to rough him up. He was a sight. He called me Mr Ralph and Pam was Miss Pam.

When Tiny Tim married Miss Vicki LIVE on the Johnny Carson Show my dad [ever the jokester] broke out a bottle of Pink Champagne and we toasted the nuptials.

Last edited:
Back