Steven Wilson Yes "Fragile" Super Deluxe Edition out in June with Dolby Atmos mix!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's controversial but my #1 favorite Yes album is still "Talk" from 1994. This one STILL staggers me. Unfortunately, mastermind Trevor Rabin is a quad/surround naysayer, however a great CD/LP reissue was released earlier this year (via UK Burning Shed) & you CAN purchase CD's or vinyl, your choice. Inexplicably "Talk" was a huge commercial failure, but to my ears it was, AND REMAINS, Yes' highest pinnacle. The "Endless Dream/Talk" suite is 1.5 times BETTER than "Close to the Edge" IMHO. I realize I'm really stirring the pot here, but I'll sat it & own it! I know I'm not the only Yes fan standing up for "Talk".

Trevor's solo LP, "Don't Look Away" was also VERY good, essential I think for West Coast Yes fans.
Trevor released his latest solo album, Rio, in 5.1 surround last year, and was talking it up at the time - I wouldn't consider him a surround naysayer.

Back