4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those appear before carrier picks them up at Rhino's facility. Usually, it is picked up by carrier soon thereafter.
I got my shipping confirmation emails early yesterday morning... I would have thought they'd be picked up yesterday afternoon but not so much.

I know, first world problems... I just am legit excited about these. This is right up there with getting Euro-only car parts shipped from Germany or Poland or something.

Unrelated, +1 on Song for America, I'd buy that disc too in a heartbeat.

I'm so sorry for how this is being handled. It's not the kind of customer experience we want.

Double shipping notices. For whatever reason the fulfillment center had Sabbath as a separate item from the other three. Argh.

I took this issue to the Rhino storekeeper and she dug into it.
Those who are charged double VAT will get a refund.
Again, apologies.

Thanks for doing that. (I'm in the US so not even affected by this though)

Thank you Steve.
Your commitment to us on QQ is second to none.
And we will support you come what may.
Huge thanks again .
I'm so sorry for how this is being handled. It's not the kind of customer experience we want.

Double shipping notices. For whatever reason the fulfillment center had Sabbath as a separate item from the other three. Argh.

I took this issue to the Rhino storekeeper and she dug into it.
Those who are charged double VAT will get a refund.
Again, apologies.

Cheers
Mike

After ordering the bundle, I get
1. An email showing I've ordered the bundle for a total of $86.57
2. A later email stating that my order is on the way and shows 3 of the four. (Paranoid is missing).
3. I check my order status on the website and see this:
c9u6wnA.png

PayPal billing is correct, so I have no idea what I am getting.

Last edited by a moderator:
My shipping notices don't indicate which service they are being shipped with, but after checking the tracking numbers it appears Black Sabbath is with UPS (July 5th delivery date) and the others are with FedEx (no ETA yet). Not a big deal for us in the states but a lot more work for those importing. Hopefully they get all the confusion worked out so the next release goes smoother.

Hi @ForagingRhino

For those of us who live in los angeles or who can get there is there a way for us to pick up our Quadios in person to avoid this shipping nightmare?

I dont even care about saving the shipping costs.......well not really :cool: but its to get the discs and avoid the shipping.

I remember long ago when there was a Rhino record store in la.......my fav after the old Moby Disc store. Always better to get your stuff in person.

I ordered the bundle
I have 2 shipping notices, one for Paranoid (which Foraging Rhino explained), and another for the J. Giles Band
Where are the other 2 discs?

I received my shipping notice Tuesday or Wednesday. Tracking ? No matter I have confidence my order will come in a timely manner, so I never use it.

Meanwhile I mentioned some quad titles for future consideration awhile back.

I think I'd like to emphasize that 3 of the titles should and could be consumer sales items.
"RARE EUROPEAN WEA QUADS"

Passport-Handmade Atlantic ATL 240483
Absolute Elsewhere- In Search Of Ancient Gods Warner Brothers K2 56192
Deaf School - Second Honeymoon Warner Brothers K2 56290
Ralph McTell - Right Side Up Warner Brothers K2 56296
Fats Domino - Hello Josephine Live In Montreux Atlantic ATL K2 50107

The first 3 of these Rare European Quad releases are uppermost in my request, and no doubt others, on QQ .

@ForagingRhino thankyou for your continued commitment to persue and obtain the necessary permission for those current and past rare 50 year old quad recordings .

Hopefully we will do our part and continue to surpass sales expectations!

My order on Rhino's site was just fine...until today!

It shows all items duplicated:

2023-06-29_13-06-56.jpg

But, since I paid via Paypal, it still shows the original charge and payment. No indications that my Paypal has been hit twice, yet.

My guess is their website is duplicating the items (rows) in the attached database so it's a false listing. As long as I don't get charge twice, it's a programming or database error.

I rest my case on my earlier posts. Their website ordering has been flawed, still is flawed. And whether I have confidence in their fulfillment company is yet to be determined. So far, with everyone's various issues, I'd say they have some ways to go for online ordering and shipping.

You'd think they'd have this sorted out. They are an ongoing business so there's really no excuses for this.

@ForagingRhino, if you're reading, please check into these various things and get them attended to. It's unsettling and we don't know what's really going to be shipped or when they will ship.

I'm thankful for the titles but not happy with how orders & shipping are being handled.

Last edited:
Me too.

Im afraid the fulfillment center is only going to ship these two discs leaving us to deal with customer service.
Me three.
Two shipping notices, I’m praying the J.Geils one includes BDB and RO, even though it doesn’t say so.
This has obviously stretched the capabilities of their fulfillment process.
I trust they will learn from this.

I am getting a little concerned. Seems the Rhino fulfillment center is a bit of a shit-show right now

Back