4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so I got an update, one of my packages was picked up last night by "UPS Mail Innovations" in Carlsbad, CA. It only showed up this evening however because I was checking USPS and Google said it might be FedEx but it's not.

So, all seems well, although it's mildly concerning that only one package is showing. I'm disappointed that it looks like I won't have any new discs before Saturday (or even Tuesday), but maybe that is a good thing, I'll get stuff done outside rather than sit on the couch all weekend :)

I hope the rest of you all have equally good news soon...

Edit: in my case, it's Paranoid that's showing in the tracking system.
Just a fair warning, UPS Mail Innovations is generally very slow and the tracking on it can be wonky, so don't get too stressed out if it takes longer than you expect.

The strike, if it happens, starts August 1 so it shouldn't affect this. If the strike happens, yes, things are going to grind to a near halt, and there will a lot of pissed off supervisors working their butts off until it's resolved.
Boy that will really push people to use Amazon more.

I suspect they are trying to fix this mess. Please be patient.

Remember when you used to order stuff and there was no communications or tracking? You sent a check and waited.
Things are better now, right?
Maybe the only change you need to make next time is to start off with pre-orders instead of order immediately. Had this been a pre-order you'd have a couple of weeks lag built in.

I received the shipment notice yesterday. It looked like nothing was happening, then I saw late today they’re already in the area. Three of the bundle should arrive tomorrow or Saturday. Don’t know about the 4th title. But, I can wait. I know they exist and they’re coming soon enough.

Only one of my two shipping numbers is on the way.
This might be wishful thinking, but as someone upthread suggested, I think maybe they’re consolidating the packages before they leave the fulfillment centre.
Here’s hoping anyway.

I got the bundle, and a shipping notice for both of them several days ago. Paranoid is in the system somewhere, but the other 3 don't seem to have actually shipped yet.

so I got an update, one of my packages was picked up last night by "UPS Mail Innovations" in Carlsbad, CA. It only showed up this evening however because I was checking USPS and Google said it might be FedEx but it's not.

So, all seems well, although it's mildly concerning that only one package is showing. I'm disappointed that it looks like I won't have any new discs before Saturday (or even Tuesday), but maybe that is a good thing, I'll get stuff done outside rather than sit on the couch all weekend :)

I hope the rest of you all have equally good news soon...

Edit: in my case, it's Paranoid that's showing in the tracking system.
Same here. Paranoid picked up by UPS Mail Innovations with the other three still awaiting shipment. I can only suspect that they must have shipped Paranoid first to get @GOS to stop badgering them. :ROFLMAO:

I would not be surprised if your order was taken off the rack bin of "ready to ship out" and opened up, invoice looked at, additional discs added before sealing it up, and brand new shipping/tracking label is to be generated.

They may be redoing every darn package they thought they had completed. Now they know what a 4 items bundle means.
It also crossed my mind. Hope youre right

Back