4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• lf.jpg
    lf.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
It would seem that most of us are facing the same challenges here, but I am confident that Rhino will sort it out. I hope that they now realize that a thirty or sixty day pre-order period would have been a better idea than thirty or sixty days of hype and speculation.

Even if they had the stock in house, a pre-order period would have given them the opportunity to process orders in a timely and orderly fashion. Let's let them sort through this without panic and harassment, and let's hope this experience doesn't sour them to future Quadio releases. This will be resolved.

:eek: I couldn't track them on USPS!

So checked by trying the Tracking Code with various couriers and mine are being shipped over the pond by UPS, which explains why they're not visible on USPS :rolleyes: :D
Mine were sent by UPS too, and UPS use a rape and pillage pricing structure for customs and brokerage charges. That will be compounded because each (of my two) disks were sent separately.

:eek: I couldn't track them on USPS!

So checked by trying the Tracking Code with various couriers and mine are being shipped over the pond by UPS, which explains why they're not visible on USPS :rolleyes: :D
Holy crap! I just tried what you said....I took my USPS tracking number and punched into UPS.com, and it gave me specific info about ETA!!! Well, for Paranoid....says July 5.

Holy crap! I just tried what you said....I took my USPS tracking number and punched into UPS.com, and it gave me specific info about ETA!!! Well, for Paranoid....says July 5.
One step further, I took the USPS looking tracking number for my other ones....even though my email says USPS doesn't have package yet.....it also says July 5 ETA on UPS.com!

Try it you'all!!

Just did the same thing. Wish I had thought of that earlier.

Both Sabbath and J. Geils show a July 5th delivery. Although Sabbath is already in my state, but it’s in the dreaded Fife USPS black hole where packages go to vacation and rest up before completing the journey.

No shipping notices on the other two, though. I’d like to think they’re both shipped, too, but maybe the e-mails didn’t get sent.

Both Sabbath and J. Geils shows the same shipping weight. So much for hoping that one package also included Starship and Cooper.

One step further, I took the USPS looking tracking number for my other ones....even though my email says USPS doesn't have package yet.....it also says July 5 ETA on UPS.com!

Try it you'all!!
Also, once in UPS.com, do the tracking, then select VIEW DETAILS, then SHIPMENT PROGRESS, and you can see exactly where your package is. Mine's in Kansas City, MO.

Also, once in UPS.com, do the tracking, then select VIEW DETAILS, then SHIPMENT PROGRESS, and you can see exactly where your package is. Mine's in Kansas City, MO.
But, my bigger package, which seemingly has the other 3 titles has just departed Fontana, CA. Hmmm

And a little promo to keep us going this weekend...

Their newsletter also has a 4th of July sales notice. Don’t know if that applies to the Quadios, but if you haven’t put down your money, it might be worth a look.

You can get free shipping on the Quadio set, a savings of $11,99

Ordered my set last Friday, tracking says it should be here shortly. (I'm salivating a bit.)

Funny: Rhino (Warners) maintains their SoCal distribution warehouse one city over from me (they closed the former Chatsworth facility and moved south to Carlsbad). Tracking says they still drop-shipped the items to Los Angeles first - they are now being sent back to my location :LOL: Gotta love automated shipping logistics!

My Sabbath package is .31 pounds. J. Geils is .30.

Guess that makes sense. Sabbath is heavy metal. It should weigh more.

I’ve been in plenty of threads where people excitedly post about pre-orders, shipping notices and arrivals. But this is the first I’ve been in where shipping weight is important enough to discuss as it might provide clues as to what might or might not be in your box. Love it.

Last edited:
I am curious as to how Rhino attained the rights to the Jefferson Starship material, since Grunt was distributed by RCA at the time. But maybe there's the key? Grunt was the Starship's own label, so they must have retained the rights to those recordings. That's probably why Michael Dutton didn't do the Starship quads.

I guess I answered my own question :sneaky:

Back