Aphrodite's Child 666 (Deluxe Edition with Dolby Atmos & 5.1 surround upmixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just changed my pre-order to Amazon France
As it's a very good price ....£50.16

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0DF1G8TPK?psc=1&smid=A1X6FK5RDHNB96&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp
The devious <bleep>s it redirects me to .co.uk, then when I navigate to .fr it doesn't like the fact that my full name is not there, but my name/address matches my card as it is! Curiously amazon.co.uk now lets me pre-order and is now happy with no full name and it is as is, matching my card. Just what are they up to? May be they don't like selling in an international market as they believe they should be the only ones buying in one?

The devious <bleep>s it redirects me to .co.uk, then when I navigate to .fr it doesn't like the fact that my full name is not there, but my name/address matches my card as it is! Curiously amazon.co.uk now lets me pre-order and is now happy with no full name and it is as is, matching my card. Just what are they up to? May be they don't like selling in an international market as they believe they should be the only ones buying in one?
All very strange Duncan.
I registered with Amazon France a few years back using exactly the same as my Amazon existing details, with the same email and password.
But I still search for the product in its own right without using any links provided.
I have the same issue when Amazon America is mentioned here with a link. That always takes me to Amazon UK.
Again I search for the actual product using my standard email and password.
Bit of a balls ache but worth pursuing when the difference in price is substantial.
As in the Aphrodites Child box set.
Amazon UK want £87.99!!

I absolutely love this album, but the upmixes have me wary. I might need to wait for some early reports before biting the bullet, especially after spending so much money on all the other boxes that have come out recently.

Price Dropped to 45.65 EUR. I pre-ordered it. Converted to USD, total came to $75.35.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240910-102225~2.png
    Screenshot_20240910-102225~2.png
    138.9 KB · Views: 0
Back