Batch #2 of Rhino Atmos Blu-Rays coming August 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh boy how could I forget one of Warner's greatest group$ from the 70's......

Little Feat -Waiting For Columbus
Little Feat -Dixie Chicken

Both of which were on DVDA listings years ago. But why stop there..

Little Feat - The Last Record Album
Little Feat - Sailin Shoes
Little Feat - Feets Don't Fail Me Now
Little Feat - Time Loves A Hero
Little Feat - Down On The Farm
Little Feat - Little Feat (71)

And I gotta second these already mentioned Dead albums...

Grateful Dead - Blues For Allah
Grateful Dead - Terrapin Station
Grateful Dead - Europe 72
Grateful Dead - Steal Your Face (music fr The Dead Movie)
Grateful Dead - Aoxmoxoa
Grateful Dead - Anthem Of The Sun
Grateful Dead - Wake Of The Flood (was considered for a quad mix tour album)

Fleetwood Mac - Best Of 1968-1974

Passport-Cross-Colateral

I'll have to think up some more WEA later, but for now that should satisfy some peoples curiosity.

-Fizzy
Little Feet, yes please.....before I have a teenage nervous breakdown :LOL:

Little Feet, yes please.....before I have a teenage nervous breakdown :LOL:
I’m counting on heavenly intervention from the Brides of Jesus. I saw Ry Cooder open for Little Feat at the Bottom Line in Greenwich Village. Lowell George was still in the band though not Roy Estrada(it was Kenny Gradney on bass and Paul Barriere on second guitar). If you love slide guitar it doesn’t get any better than that.

I had a boss who always asked me when I hired someone, “Is he any good?” I always responded, “No, he sucks. I’m hiring him/her so I have so stay late on nights and weekends correcting his work.”

So I wanted to see a response to my question, although I have no idea of “What my size 12’s?” means @beerking .

I had a boss who always asked me when I hired someone, “Is he any good?” I always responded, “No, he sucks. I’m hiring him/her so I have so stay late on nights and weekends correcting his work.”

So I wanted to see a response to my question, although I have no idea of “What my size 12’s?” means @beerking .
Size 12 is my not so Little Feet size.

Which are there to support this 69yr old heffalump.

Good answer....after all, what do they know 🤔

Yes they are

Are they any good?
Yes, Waiting For Columbus is one of the very finest double live albums from the late 70s. "Dixie Chicken" is a musician's musician album, Zep, McCartney, Stones like to listen to Feat's studio albums while on the road. "Feats Don't Fail Me Now" being their other hot studio platter.

Imagine some members of Free and Faces get together in the Louisiana swamp and record some inspired rock with the right amount of drink and local smoky juke joints

"Feats Don't Fail Me Now" being their other hot studio platter.
Well that's in your very own opinion , and Feats Don't Fail Me Now is good, (especially the song "The Fan") but I'd pick "The Last Record Album" and their first five...or six..( minus the self titled ) as must have Little Feat Super albums.

Imagine some members of Free and Faces get together in the Louisiana swamp and record some inspired rock with the right amount of drink and local smoky juke joints
Somewhat like CCR , with a swamp rock sound , and like CCR ..they hail from Southern California.

So yesterday it got me thinking on some more great and wonderful albums we need in surround, via Rhino, WEA so.....

Yes -Time And A Word
Yes - Tormato
Yes - 90125

Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication (was on a DVDA listing)
Red Hot Chili Peppers - By The Way
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Blood, Sugar, Sex , Magik

The Firesign Theatre - The Three Faces Of Al
The Firesign Theatre- Bride Of Firesign
The Firesign Theatre - Radio Now Live!

John Fogerty - Premonition
John Fogerty - Centerfield

10,000 Maniacs - MTV Unplugged

Steely Dan - Alive In America
Donald Fagen - Sunken Condos

The Doors - Absolutely Live

AC/DC - Let There Be Rock
AC/DC - If You Want Blood You've Got It
AC/DC - Powerage
AC/DC - Live From Atlantic Studios
AC/DC - Highway To Hell
AC/DC - Let's Get It Up
AC/DC - Back In Black
AC/DC - Flick Of The Switch
AC/DC - Fly On The Wall
AC/DC - Who Made Who
AC/DC - Blow Up Your Video

Rod Stewart- A Night On The Town
Rod Stewart - Blondes Have More Fun
Rod Stewart- Footloose And Fancy Free
Rod Stewart- MTV Unplugged and Unseated (with Ronnie Wood)

Lou Reed - New York
Lou Reed - Blue Mask
Lou Reed - Magic And Loss
Lou Reed - Ecstacy
Lou Reed - Mistrial
Lou Reed - The Raven

Van Morrison- His Band And Street Choir
Van Morrison- Astral Weeks

Robert Plant - Now And Zen
Robert Plant- Pictures At Eleven
Robert Plant- The Principle Of Moments
Robert Plant- Manic Nirvana

-Fizzy

Little Feet, yes please
Are they any good?

Awesome!!!
Back in the mid 90s I went to the Chicago House Of Blues to hear Jonny Lang open for Little Feat, what an awesome show that was. Jonny was like 14 at the time and he took the crowds breath away with his incredible axemanship.
Little Feat, one of the best, most talanted bands of the decade, they always bring the house down!

They wear big shoes.
Hahaha. The big feet chatter reminds me of the smart aleck and too juvenile for school (but secretly brilliant) WEEN. With the practically instant sell out of the reissued "Chocolate and Cheese" vinyl, somebody, somewhere should be thinking about some Atmos Ween. Those Elektra albums need to get back out there in some way, shape for form, so why not Atmos BD? Can you imagine "The Mollusk" allllllllll arrrrrrrouuuuuuunnnnd you? (pending verification that the master tapes weren't lost, sold or left in a bathroom somewhere)

Are they any good?

Well you can obtain a surround gem still available on Eagle Vision ,
Little Feat - Skin It Back , live Rockpalast. DD,DTS, DVD.
Their performance is incredible, and the dvd also contains the rehearsal tracks.
Lowell George at the peak of his career, with Little Feat.

This may have been mentioned already, but the Chic stuff is all on Atlantic. And aren't they streaming in Atmos? I don't do streaming surround, so not sure. But I'd love physical discs of these!
Yes they are streaming in Atmos. And they sound mighty fine too.
Ooh actual physical discs would sail down the Nile.

Back