Batch #2 of Rhino Atmos Blu-Rays coming August 2024!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am kind of confused. I got an email showing their 15% off sale for the weekend. When I click "Shop the sale" it takes me to a page with promotes the newest Blu-ray releases. But when I go to check out, there's no discount. 🤷‍♂️

Since I'm only buying Carly this batch, I think I'll just wait. I doubt she'll sell out.

I am kind of confused. I got an email showing their 15% off sale for the weekend. When I click "Shop the sale" it takes me to a page with promotes the newest Blu-ray releases. But when I go to check out, there's no discount. 🤷‍♂️

Since I'm only buying Carly this batch, I think I'll just wait. I doubt she'll sell out.

On the Rhino homepage it says 15% off nearly everything. Apparently the Atmos blu-rays aren't part of it. If I remember correctly there was another 15% off sale when the last batch came out (or maybe it was the last batch of Quadios) and the discount didn't apply to those either.

On the Rhino homepage it says 15% off nearly everything. Apparently the Atmos blu-rays aren't part of it. If I remember correctly there was another 15% off sale when the last batch came out (or maybe it was the last batch of Quadios) and the discount didn't apply to those either.
I ordered 3 titles to get free shipping, you need a minimum order of $50 to get free shipping (2 BD of these are just under that.)

So you can get some kind of discount, depending on what titles qualify for the 15% off (but I don’t know what titles qualify); or with the $50 min. for free shipping. IINM

I ordered 3 titles to get free shipping, you need a minimum order of $50 to get free shipping (2 BD of these are just under that.)

So you can get some kind of discount, depending on what titles qualify for the 15% off (but I don’t know what titles qualify); or with the $50 min. for free shipping. IINM
Ordering only 2 Blu Rays has you come up 4 cents short of $50.

Ordering only 2 Blu Rays has you come up 4 cents short of $50.
Same boat for me, as there was only 2 I was interested in, but by adding a pre order CD, I came out to only paying $13 for the additional CD.
I sure it was Rhino's sales dept had a hand in the $50 minimum

If I may consider myself a small but very tiny pebble that snowballed into the Seal ATMOS mix...I planted a seed into Trevor Horn's and Tim Weidner's psyche when I met them last year after his gig with The Buggles and Seal last year at the Saenger and convinced them that they should get into ATMOS..and they were "not very convinced"...well, here we go...
you can thank me later...
;)

If I may consider myself a small but very tiny pebble that snowballed into the Seal ATMOS mix...I planted a seed into Trevor Horn's and Tim Weidner's psyche when I met them last year after his gig with The Buggles and Seal last year at the Saenger and convinced them that they should get into ATMOS..and they were "not very convinced"...well, here we go...
;)
I certainly will when I get a copy of Yes Drama in Dolby Atmos

;)
There was some attempt with The Art Of Noise (not Horn era if I remember well). I certainly think that first Buggles album would really get much from this. Then, as SHB said, Drama, but, as it is Horn related, 90125 and Big Generator. Oh, and (for me !) the last great Yes album : Fly From Here.

Last edited:
There was some attempt with The Art Of Noise (not Horn era if I remember well). I certainly tthat first Buggles album would really get much from this. Tehn, as SHB said, Drama, but, as it is Horn related, 90125 and Big Generator. Oh, and (for me !) the last great Yes album : Fly From Here.
I would love to see Fly From Here get remixed in Dolby Atmos. I agree too that it's the last great Yes album. It would be tremendous to get FFH & The Return Trip in Atmos.

I've tried placing this order with Paypal 3 times, and once by CC. Keeps throwing an error message "Captcha isn't valid" but not once did I see a captcha thing to check or click boxes!

Tried it with different browser, didn't get the error message but it hung up when clicking Buy Now. Sheesh!

These assholes still can't figure out how to do order processing or correct web page ordering. Will try later today after someone there wakes up..

Please Rhino, once & for all, figure out how to take someone's money without choking on the payment or throwing errors on an order!

HIRE A DECENT WEBSITE & DATABASE DESIGNER!!

No excuse for this incompetence when most of the connected world knows how to process an online order.

Last edited:
Back