Films (Almost Entirely Surround)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a copy from AmazonUS .... 50% off {$20] and guaranteed delivery tomorrow. Kino Lorber's website is currently charging $32! If you read the review, D J Spooky's electronic score is also on this new remaster albeit in lossy DD 2.0 SURROUND!
I too ordered it for 50% off from Amazon with delivery tomorrow!

Psyched to see this!

From Kino Lorber and director Robert Wiene THE CABINET OF DOCTOR CALIGARI [1920] [Native UHD4K/DTS~HD MA 5.1]

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Cabinet-of-Dr-Caligari-4K-Blu-ray/325502/#Review

31967_1_large.jpg
31967_4_large.jpg
Got this one in today, also from a 50% amazon sale. Saving til Halloween proper to give it a watch, but I've got a friend who's been begging me to see this for ages and says it would be right up my alley. The 5 Star Video AND Sound review on Blu Ray Dot Com seems promising (though I wish they put all the assorted music scores on the 4K disc itself)

Got this one in today, also from a 50% amazon sale. Saving til Halloween proper to give it a watch, but I've got a friend who's been begging me to see this for ages and says it would be right up my alley. The 5 Star Video AND Sound review on Blu Ray Dot Com seems promising (though I wish they put all the assorted music scores on the 4K disc itself)
There was certainly enough room on KL's BD 100 Triple layered disc to put ALL of the selected soundtracks in LOSSLESS audio ……wonder why myself, PM?

Last edited:
Back