Gavin Harrison - "Cheating the Polygraph" CD/DVD

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sound of this disc is sublime. I hope Gavin takes over 5.1 duties from SW whilst he is busy touring over the next 12 months. I would be more than happy to hear him mix more album in surround. Great job.

I thoroughly recommend everyone ordering this title.
Autographed postcard

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 343
Mine finally arrived at the second attempt the first copy only had the CD in and not the DVD !!!!

Still a replacement was quickly dispatched and listening today for the first time

WOW very immersive

Great surround, the arrangements really remind me of some the Big Band sounds my Dad used to listen to, I liked it.

Anyone know whether this is available on Amazon in the US with the DVD? All I see is "CD" as format, but it does say "2 Discs" so has me wondering if it includes the dvd.

Yep I'm going to take a chance with Amazon and hope the DVD comes with it. It's a little cheaper than Bullmoose once you add in the shipping charges and I can get two day shipping.

For reference bullmoose.com is free shipping on $25 and they award points that I've already used to get some items 1/2 off.

I'm in touch with them on pricing and high resolution music to stock this past week.

Keep Calm and Have Patience

Just listened to some clips online and it sounds great, right up Snood's alley :banana: - used 14 of my Bullmoose points got it for half off and got the cd/dvd for 9.98 total which includes shipping.

Snood loves Bullmoose :snoodhug:

Considering the flood of high profile releases we're currently enjoying I'd hate to see this little gem get lost in the shuffle. Can I request a poll?

If the bass guitar was considerably louder this disc would be perfect. All the bottom end is coming from the drums, bass way to low.

If the bass guitar was considerably louder this disc would be perfect. All the bottom end is coming from the drums, bass way to low.

Sounds like a drummer mixed this disc. Oh wait… ;)

Honestly I'd have to listen again, but I don't remember there being a low-end issue with this disc to my ears.

Sounds like a drummer mixed this disc. Oh wait… ;)

Honestly I'd have to listen again, but I don't remember there being a low-end issue with this disc to my ears.

Drums sound great! I just wish the jazzy bass line were more audible.

Back