Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jefferson Airplane ✈️ Loves You 3 CD
Journey to Addis - Third World German CD
Kooper Session - Al Kooper & Shuggie Otis Japan CD
Lean on Me - Best of Bill Withers
Singles & Sessions - Who from Who's Next box 📦
Zooma Zooma: Best of Louis Prima
Berry's on Top & St. Louis to Liverpool - Chuck Berry MoFi Gold CD

I like this.
thetangent.jpg

fyi - the entire Springsteen catalog is in the process of being released in the Blu Spec Cd format. Got my first batch the other day. Wonderful !!!!
Features the high-fidelity Blu-spec CD2 format for the first time. Features cardboard sleeve jacket, faithfully replicating its original US first press LP design (gatefold). Features 2014 remastering.
borntorunbluspec.jpg

throwback Friday. Def Leppard catalog is also being re-released. Cardboard sleeve reissue featuring the high-fidelity SHM-CD format. Remastering is done by Ronan McHugh. Features mini LP faithfully replicating the UK first pressing LP design. Comes with an obi faithfully replicating the Japanese first pressing LP design. Got my first batch. CRISP and clear and fast !!! Fantastic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

defleppardshmpyro.jpg

Last edited:
throwback Friday. Def Leppard catalog is also being re-released. Cardboard sleeve reissue featuring the high-fidelity SHM-CD format. Remastering is done by Ronan McHugh. Features mini LP faithfully replicating the UK first pressing LP design. Comes with an obi faithfully replicating the Japanese first pressing LP design. Got my first batch. CRISP and clear and fast !!! Fantastic

View attachment 97677
This was a huge album for me when it came out. I like to dream of a day when the Atmos version gets a disc release.

okay. throwing back one more time tonight. This is a covers album of U2 Achtung Baby featuring NIN, Patti Smith, Garbage, Snow Patrol, Depeche Mode, The Killers, Jack White and more. Sooo cool.
achtungcovered.jpg

Last edited:
Blackwood

My opinion is that you need to own this. It is that good. Its bests the wonderful MOFI release by a country mile
Darn you. I should not read this forum after a glass of 🍷.

I do have the MoFi, but I just ordered the SHM-CD. And because I didn’t want it to be lonely in the box, I bought two Boz Scaggs CDs. Never owned any of his stuff, but I’ve been hearing Jojo and Lowdown a lot recently and figured it was time. Really like those songs.

Back