Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C8500156-94DA-40B8-9D6E-A8D7E6598246.jpeg

Elvis Presley - From Elvis In Nashville

The base tracks that comprised the That’s The Way It Is, Elvis Country and Love Letters From Elvis albums plus various singles and alternate takes, all remixed minus the overdubs.
Comes across more real stripped down, though the sound quality is just OK, I think the subsequent Back In Nashville set sounds cleaner.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must Walk Into Light (BGO remaster) - Ian Anderson
8RJTpOk.jpeg

ba6b0609816a08d4d412c4ba749a963e.jpeg

MORE!
Surround wish-list: Don't blame me for liking more...Walk Into Light End Game - Ian Anderson
IkVWAwA.jpeg
9qAWguV.jpeg

What a wonderful treat across 4 CDs: Six Wives, Journey, King Arthur, and YES stuff. But just one thing, Rick:

GIVE US THE SURROUND MIXES, PLEASE!!!

🙏

View attachment 102101
If he was going to give us surround mixes I'd hope they were the studio versions and not the live versions. As a rule I find live surround recordings lacking compared to studio.

If he was going to give us surround mixes I'd hope they were the studio versions and not the live versions. As a rule I find live surround recordings lacking compared to studio.
Well, there are already quad mixes of those three studio albums, but yes, by surround mixes I mean proper discrete mixes, not just shoving ambience/audience into the sides/rears.

Back