Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First listen to…

King Crimson - Sheltering Skies

View attachment 109372 View attachment 109373

Getting ready for the Beat concert next week in Atlanta!
Can't wait for the Portland, OR concert in a couple months! I listened to all three studio albums in anticipation.

8aaa790e699c88d4218684fc618f9acb.jpg

Three of a perfect pair indeed.

Help & Rubber Soul have both their mono and ORIGINAL 2ch mixes in that Japan mono CD box.

Also spinning these CD's:

Zetra
Apostrophe super deluxe - FZ
Postcards from Texas - Miranda Lambert
Viva Santana 2 CD
Odies but Goodies - Old Dominion 2 CD
My Labors - Nick Gravenites RIP 7 1/2 ips reel
Bursting Out - Jethro Tull super deluxe
Cowboys and Dreamers - George Strait
Home Cookin' - Sergio Mendes Brazil CD
Fugs First Album
Sweetheart of the Rodeo 50th concert - McGuinn, Hillman w/Marty Stewart 2CD
Luck & Strange - David Gilmour CD w/2 bonus tracks
still waiting for 2 CD & BD version to ship

Interesting! I liked "Under the Milky Way" when it was released, but for some reason never bought this CD. Probably because I was replacing so many of my vinyl albums with CDs, so my funds were used for those. I listened to this for the first time about 3 weeks ago. Really wished I would have bought it back in the day. But, thankfully, I'm still around to have discovered it all these years later.

For all you CD Cats & Chicks out there, Springsteen arrives tomorrow.

Also for you 7" collectors, this is a must.

Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Bruce Springsteen's "Born In The U.S.A." A miraculous original project in Japan releasing a set of four discs, consisting of the original album with 2014 remastering and three bonus discs.

The bonus CDs contain 29 live tracks from the full live performance at the NJ Giants Stadium on August 22, 1985, a few months after his first show in Japan. The setlist is close to that of the April 1985 show in Japan, and although it has been available on DL and CDR in the "Live Bruce Springsteen" Official Live Archive Series, this is the first time in the world that it has been officially released on CD.

Features 7-inch cardboard sleeve packaging with a photo book and a booklet with rare episodes regarding his first visit to Japan. Features the high-fidelity Blu-spec CD2 format.
SICP-31728_ADD2.jpg

IMG_1397.jpeg

Donna Summer - Bad Girls

Relentlessly catchy, song after song. To do that over a double album is impressive. Sounds good too for a 45 year old recording,

Back