Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
Im a big PG fan, so I hope you expand your playlist. Maybe with some additional mixes of these plus other cuts.
It's just the growing i/o album in atmos. Another song Olive Tree to be added on the 16th. Some of the best atmos there is, imo.
The bandcamp extra demos have been pretty cool too.
Loving all of it.

I’m hoping Stop Making Sense will get a 4K UHD BDV release with lossless Atmos.
The first of the 2 movies that A24 got the distribution rights for and remastered (in 8K!), Pi, got a 4K UHD release from A24 after its re-release window in theaters ended. I would be shocked if they didn’t do that for Stop Making Sense

@fredblue - Slow down man! We can't keep up!

Of all those you just listed, the Erykah Badu is the most compelling to me. Are those new? Any others highly recommended in this batch? Most of the artists are unfamiliar to me.
sorry for the deluge! 😫 since my partner moved in (everything's their fault from now on! 😅😂 ) i only get to properly listen to any new Atmos streaming stuff in gluttonous chunks, so it flows back to the forum that way! 😅

the Erykah Badu tracks were new to me/not in my Library but i don't know if they are new mixes or not 🤷🏻‍♀️

most of the rest of them are either current Hits, or new or upcoming albums that i found on "Hits" lists on the Music app on the phone etc. 🤩

Last edited:
Back