Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m on a free trial with amazon unlimited, I wont be paying for it or buying an apple tv in future (even though i’m an apple geek). I shall stick to my blu rays for proper atmos mixes

I thought the same thing, but in the end I decided and bought the Apple TV 4K and upgrade Apple TV subscription to Apple One, just to be able to listen to Peter Gabriel I/O in Atmos.

I do not regret. As I said in another post... ' life is short '.

I thought the same thing, but in the end I decided and bought the Apple TV 4K and upgrade Apple TV subscription to Apple One, just to be able to listen to Peter Gabriel I/O in Atmos.

I do not regret. As I said in another post... ' life is short '.
I've never been a Apple man, but after starting my Atmos music listening with Tidal/ Firestick 4K, I went for the ATV 4K and Apple Music when they started with Atmos music and I've not regretted that decision. :cool: I even bought a ATV 4K for the living room too, as it's a great device for streaming football in 4K.⚽

I've never been a Apple man, but after starting my Atmos music listening with Tidal/ Firestick 4K, I went for the ATV 4K and Apple Music when they started with Atmos music and I've not regretted that decision. :cool: I even bought a ATV 4K for the living room too, as it's a great device for streaming football in 4K.⚽
My same story, agreed.

Strongly resisting the urge to listen on Apple Music prior to receiving the box set on Monday.... Feeling weak......
Look at it this way. Listen on Apple Music now and then when you get the Blu-ray you can let me know if there is a discernible difference in sound quality.

It’s research…
:51QQ

Studio album tracks in glorious Atmos:
I listened through last night but wasn’t in the right mood and didn’t feel like it was hitting how I thought it would. Definitely noticed lots of details I’d never heard before. Will be giving this a ton of listens over the next few weeks.

I listened through last night but wasn’t in the right mood and didn’t feel like it was hitting how I thought it would. Definitely noticed lots of details I’d never heard before. Will be giving this a ton of listens over the next few weeks.
Felt the same way. I feel that the Bluray will be better

That’s odd - I thought the harmonies in “Behind Blue Eyes” were actually a bit too loud in the rear surround speakers.

Back