Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Strange...No Atmos on the new The Cure single, although the album will go out on physical disc with Atmos 🤷‍♂️
It's in Atmos here in Spain, although quite front centric and sounds like muted (strange mastering). The mix improves a little bit towards the end of the song, but I wouldn't rate it very high. I like the song though.

Ultravox Lament no longer in Atmos for me on Apple but looks like it is on both tidal and Amazon, glad I got the disc!!
tracks 2-8 seemingly still in Atmos, however track 1 (White China ) is coming up in Stereo only for some reason!? 🤷🏻‍♀️

some berk at Apple probably just pressed the wrong button and turned off the Atmos idk 😅🤣

It's in Atmos here in Spain, although quite front centric and sounds like muted (strange mastering). The mix improves a little bit towards the end of the song, but I wouldn't rate it very high. I like the song though.
Yeah, now in Atmos also in my territory and it's indeed a very underwhelming one. I hope that the rest of the album will be more engaging.

Currently Nightwish Yesterwynde on Apple TV, Listened to a Dolby Digital 5.1 mix of Santana's Borboletta on Apple TV. Looking forward to CDJapan releasing the quad mix on sacd.

Back