Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a lovely collaboration in Atmos between Taiwan's Wu Feng Qing and Rufus Wainwright

and some random Atmos tracks from Chinese-American Rapper Bohan Phoenix, Hong Kong Hip Hop's Gareth T. and Hong Kong born U.S. based Singer/Songwriter Tyson Yoshi

a set of 28 Ambient/Instrumental tracks from 2022-2024 encapsulating the Seasons, weather, agriculture, the environment, festivals, meditation and so on by a group in China called "Boundless Sounds" with very active Atmos mixes, some tracks are soothing and mellow and others very engaging and dare i say even quite exciting! 😱💘

the tracks are on Apple Music individually as 28 Singles 😅 so i lumped them all together in one handy dandy Playlist for you all 😋😻

afaik only the first 2 tracks from that compilation are in Atmos, plus their Christmas album from 1970

Yeah, as I got further into it I noticed something was up. Strange because it has the Atmos tag for the whole album....which usually doesn't happen if only selected tracks are in Atmos. But those first two tracks sound great!

Yeah, as I got further into it I noticed something was up. Strange because it has the Atmos tag for the whole album....which usually doesn't happen if only selected tracks are in Atmos. But those first two tracks sound great!
doesn't it make you wish they'd extract their digits and mix a whole load more Motown music in Atmos! 🙏

UMG went for it when Atmos first started streaming and covered a fair chunk of Motown acts and carried on for another year or two with some nice mixes but it's only been the occasional album or track in fits and starts since 🤷🏻‍♀️

in the meantime, we've always got the dee-luvverly ol' Japanese CD-4 Quad of The Jackson 5's Hits of course 💘😻

Back