Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i posted the excellent "Under Water / In Air" EP from STRFKR from February of this year (STRFKR are an Indie Pop outfit from Portland, Oregon, formed in 2007) here at QQ recently and now here's the complete album with all 17 tracks in Atmos ✌️💘

really nice record and suitably Surround-y mix 😻

Adult Contemporary", the groovilicious electro-funk LP from Canadian duo Chromeo has a neat Surround mix that niftily places harmony vocals etc around the room to cool effect 💅😻

(n.b. track 7, "Personal Effects" is in Stereo only, the remaining 14 tracks are all in Atmos)

a few fun blasts from the past all remixed in Atmos, including..

2013's Waiting All Night EP from UK Dance legends Rudimental

(n.b. Tracks 1 & 2 only in Atmos)

2010's Beautiful Monster by R&B star Ne-Yo

The Pussycat Dolls When I Grow Up from 2008

Jay Sean's R&B LP All Or Nothing from 2009

and Christina Aguilera's Stripped from 2002

new album from Nigerian superstar Timaya "GLADIATOR"

"Piece By Piece" the first 5 tracks in Atmos from the new Lego biopic film soundtrack album by Pharrell Williams

Miley Cyrus' 2009 album The Time Of Our Lives

and R&B singer Jeremih's 2015 album Late Nights

2010 Reggae-tinged radio-friendly R&B track Replay from Iyaz

2024 LP Love's Letter from British R&B Singer/Songwriter Shae Universe

upcoming album "Horror" from eclectic Producer Songwriter Bartees Strange

2 tracks in Atmos from upcoming Warren Hayes album "Million Voices Whisper"

the first 3 tracks in Atmos from Soccer Mommy's forthcoming album, "Evergreen"

4 tracks in Atmos from Melt the upcoming album from U.S. Indie Pop band Beach Weather

3 tracks from the forthcoming "GROWING PAINS" LP from Nigerian Alternative artist Black Hibiscus in Atmos

3 preview tracks in Atmos from "Anyway I Can" the upcoming album from UK Songwriter multi-instrumentalist Elmiene whom Elton John has championed on his Rocket Hour radio show on Apple Music

2 tracks in Atmos from the upcoming album of late trumpeter Roy Hargrove's tracks from 1998 sessions, "Grande-Terre"

1 Atmos preview track from the upcoming album "Humanhood" from The Weather Station (Canadian singer/songwriter Tamara Lindeman's Project since 2011)

after hearing of the sad passing of Scottish DJ Jackmaster at only 38 following a tragic accident in Ibiza, i went on a forage for Atmos tracks related to the late artist ✌️❤️🙏

Back