Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i posted the excellent "Under Water / In Air" EP from STRFKR from February of this year (STRFKR are an Indie Pop outfit from Portland, Oregon, formed in 2007) here at QQ recently and now here's the complete album with all 17 tracks in Atmos ✌️💘

really nice record and suitably Surround-y mix 😻

a few fun blasts from the past all remixed in Atmos, including..

2013's Waiting All Night EP from UK Dance legends Rudimental

(n.b. Tracks 1 & 2 only in Atmos)

2010's Beautiful Monster by R&B star Ne-Yo

The Pussycat Dolls When I Grow Up from 2008

Jay Sean's R&B LP All Or Nothing from 2009

and Christina Aguilera's Stripped from 2002

2010 Reggae-tinged radio-friendly R&B track Replay from Iyaz

2024 LP Love's Letter from British R&B Singer/Songwriter Shae Universe

upcoming album "Horror" from eclectic Producer Songwriter Bartees Strange

2 tracks in Atmos from upcoming Warren Hayes album "Million Voices Whisper"

the first 3 tracks in Atmos from Soccer Mommy's forthcoming album, "Evergreen"

4 tracks in Atmos from Melt the upcoming album from U.S. Indie Pop band Beach Weather

3 tracks from the forthcoming "GROWING PAINS" LP from Nigerian Alternative artist Black Hibiscus in Atmos

3 preview tracks in Atmos from "Anyway I Can" the upcoming album from UK Songwriter multi-instrumentalist Elmiene whom Elton John has championed on his Rocket Hour radio show on Apple Music

2 tracks in Atmos from the upcoming album of late trumpeter Roy Hargrove's tracks from 1998 sessions, "Grande-Terre"

1 Atmos preview track from the upcoming album "Humanhood" from The Weather Station (Canadian singer/songwriter Tamara Lindeman's Project since 2011)

i posted the excellent "Under Water / In Air" EP from STRFKR from February of this year (STRFKR are an Indie Pop outfit from Portland, Oregon, formed in 2007) here at QQ recently and now here's the complete album with all 17 tracks in Atmos ✌️💘

really nice record and suitably Surround-y mix 😻

I want to express my sincere appreciation for your work today, in which you have taken the trouble to make short comments with the name of the artist & genre, rather than merely copy/paste dozens of new releases with zero context.
Which rapidly makes my old eyes glaze over.

Please keep up the excellent contributions to a thread that has gone completely over the cliff with the glut of new content that's gone from a trickle to a firehose. 👨‍🚒🚒

Last edited:
I want to express my sincere appreciation for your work today, in which you have taken the trouble to make short comments with the name of the artist & genre, rather than merely copy/paste dozens of new releases with zero context.
Which rapidly makes my old eyes glaze over.

Please keep up the excellent contributions to a thread that has gone completely over the cliff with the glut of new content that's gone from a trickle to a firehose. 👨‍🚒🚒
+1

Comments saying something in particular is good and why is way more useful than simply a list of stuff that's available.

3 preview tracks in Atmos from "Anyway I Can" the upcoming album from UK Songwriter multi-instrumentalist Elmiene whom Elton John has championed on his Rocket Hour radio show on Apple Music
I can see where the thumbs up from Elton came from.

Buckets full of soul, great singing.

If you like the new Leon Bridges check this out.

Back