Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chlara IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT [EVOSOUND/Stereo SACD] Absolutely gorgeous covers of famous pop/rock songs and the sonics are to die for

SACDラボ_クララ(Chlara)In A Different Light SACD Hybrid

AB0CC07D-3E7B-47C2-9552-DEB086B83550.jpeg

Billy Cobham - Spectrum

With all the speculation about this album as a potential Rhino Quadio I threw on the AF SACD (in stereo) for a reminder.
Good album but if Rhino does indeed release it I hope they find a way to tame the splashy cymbals. This disc is way too bright. Maybe I’ll haul out the DVD Audio while I’m at it.

Last edited:
Chris Whitley PERFECT DAY .... Stereo SACD Now Back in Print [and worth seeking out]

https://elusivedisc.com/chris-whitley-perfect-day-hybrid-stereo-sacd/

Perfect Day by Chris Whitley (CD, 2000) - Picture 1 of 1

Known for his compelling vocals, imagery filled lyrics and distinctive blues influenced guitar playing, Chris Whitley has teamed up with Billy Martin and Chris Wood, of the critically acclaimed jazz trio Medeski Martin and Wood, on the Valley Entertainment release, "Perfect Day".

I wake up, do my little meditation for 1/2 hour. Turn on local news mainly for weather, cup coffee, turn on PC, check work emails, etc.
News, even local news is poison for my mind, so I have been trying to narrow it down.
67 years old and starting to remember the past as being less intense.
LOVE-Forever Changes-MOFI Stereo Hybrid SACD #3546.
DSF file, DR's are 9, 10's, 11, 12's, 13's.
I think this is one of @Clement favorite.
R-6445570-1419400487-9470.jpg

Tempted by this one, but I already have the DCC and I question the need to double up
Well, Rang, for $17.99 it was a no~brainer but it still contains residual hiss from that 1956 recording session.....and those DCC RBCDs were mostly spectacular....so, IMO, you're COVERED!

BTW, is the one you own DCC's 24K gold CD?

Well, Rang, for $17.99 it was a no~brainer but it still contains residual hiss from that 1956 recording session.....and those DCC RBCDs were mostly spectacular....so, IMO, you're COVERED!

BTW, is the one you own DCC's 24K gold CD?
Yes, DCC24K
There were a have dozen of those $17.99 that I considered but every one would have been double ups.
Art Pepper, Benny Carter, Barney Kessel

Back