Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have that coat. Doesn't look the same on me.

SW, maybe if you took up classical piano you'd build up your shoulders and ease into that svelte overcoat.

See the source image

Okay, I do remember why I scored this disc

1574370232389.png
Brimstone Butterfly Normality Killed the Cat

I've been looking at it on the Life In Surround display wall for 11 months (well, I've been AWOL from the wall recently--school's almost out!)
At first, those legs had me thinking it might be a rare Little Feat title, but her body shape was all wrong. Somehow, somewhere, I saw the album cover (maybe it was a surround search on Ebay?) and I snatched it up--another winning spin from the mines of
Silverline!

View attachment 44127 Brimstone Butterfly Normality Killed the Cat

I've been looking at it on the Life In Surround display wall for 11 months (well, I've been AWOL from the wall recently--school's almost out!)
At first, those legs had me thinking it might be a rare Little Feat title, but her body shape was all wrong. Somehow, somewhere, I saw the album cover (maybe it was a surround search on Ebay?) and I snatched it up
Yeah it ain't no big beautiful round tomato!
What's the music like on this one Clement?

View attachment 44127 Brimstone Butterfly Normality Killed the Cat

At first, those legs had me thinking it might be a rare Little Feat title, but her body shape was all wrong. Somehow, somewhere, I saw the album cover (maybe it was a surround search on Ebay?) and I snatched it up--another winning spin from the mines of
Silverline!

little feat, big.. legs 👯‍♀️

H
Yeah it ain't no big beautiful round tomato!
What's the music like on this one Clement?
Hmm . . . power pop/new wavy. That's not very helpful, eh? One song sounded like a fun Marc Bolan romp. Maybe Cheap Trick? Sadly, I read that I can watch videos of EVERY song. A classmate has a line on a TV for me--Black Friday sale at the electronics store where he works! Maybe I'll be able to see them soon! A fun, active mix. Tight band. They're Danes--maybe that's the best descriptor: classic Danish rock!

H

Hmm . . . power pop/new wavy. That's not very helpful, eh? One song sounded like a fun Marc Bolan romp. Maybe Cheap Trick? Sadly, I read that I can watch videos of EVERY song. A classmate has a line on a TV for me--Black Friday sale at the electronics store where he works! Maybe I'll be able to see them soon! A fun, active mix. Tight band. They're Danes--maybe that's the best descriptor: classic Danish rock!

Lovely album, Clement. Yes, SILVERLINE, again. So glad you're finally going to treat yourself to a TV. Any idea what brand? Those Smart TVs are simply amazing. Have been voraciously binge watching Netflix and Amazon Prime [in 4K, no less] for the last month. And on November 27th on NETFLIX, Martin Sorcese's new 'masterpiece' The Irishman with DeNiro, Pacino and Joe Pesci [BTW, in Italian, Pesci means FISH ..... so in effect Joe Fish].

Mostly Autumn - passengers
SACD 5.1

Long time since I played this disc. Good stuff!

5f92d6d95bd63e98e0370793d234041b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you all don't know this disc, there are LOTS of influence here. Pink Floyd, Tull, maybe some Celtic stuff here and there. Just my opinion. Pretty unique and the disc sounds great. Heck, sometimes I think I hear Country Rock.....crazy. :)

If you all don't know this disc, there are LOTS of influence here. Pink Floyd, Tull, maybe some Celtic stuff here and there. Just my opinion. Pretty unique and the disc sounds great. Heck, sometimes I think I hear Country Rock.....crazy. :)
You're right, never heard of it :oops:; sampled a little, almost has a Rush sound to me- but, have you compared it to the dts version (which is much less pricey?) But hey, I'm not really a Rush guy, so maybe not -LOL

Back