Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rt.jpg

This was such a surprising thing to see as a disc after falling in love with it on streaming. Couldn’t order it fast enough.
I bought an Ohio Players DTS DVD-A from an eBay seller that specializes in SACD/DVD-A and Blu-rays) and he turned me on to this band and title specifically. I purchased directly from the Snarky Puppy website, and I'll be dammed if he wasn't speakin' tha truth on these dudes (they're actually a rather large ensemble)!

Still really digging this release!
View attachment 97199 9.71 on our poll thread
I'm still waiting for this to be orderable in the UK, I've tried on their site but when entering the address you need to put in a country but neither UK, GB, Wales, or England are included in that drop down list.

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for this to be orderable in the UK, I've tried on their site but when entering the address you need to put in a country but neither UK, GB, Wales, or England are included in that drop down list.
Same here Sven...I check the usual outlets, with no joy... :(
So was I then I saw this post Snarky Puppy "Empire Central" - Atmos Blu-Ray!
So the current release is region locked :( and I don't have a region free player, and I'm not sure I need one as I rarely watch anything, just listen to music

Back