Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
An amazing mix. Wow!
Marillion - Holidays In Eden.png

Lenny Bernstein's thrilling interpretation of Gustav Holst's THE PLANETS superbly remastered by the Wizard of Watford in exquisite four channel discrete sonics. Also contains the bonus Benjamin Britten's FOUR SEA INTERLUDES and PASSACAGLIA from Peter Grimes

LEONARD BERNSTEIN • HOLST: THE PLANETS & BRITTEN: FOUR SEA INTERLUDES & PASSACAGLIA [SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

LEONARD BERNSTEIN • HOLST: THE PLANETS & BRITTEN: FOUR SEA INTERLUDES & PASSACAGLIA
[SACD Hybrid Multi-Channel]

A new experience for me. My baptism into TRANSATLANTIC was easy and welcomed. Strongly connected to the music as it got my Prog/Rock hormones flowing. Turned up the surround rears a few db's and the mix is terrific. The most shocking suprise was the sonic explosion found on track 1, Into The Blue, 16m 36s. Both me and the dog jumped off the couch. :ROFLMAO:
Transatlantic - Kaleidoscope.jpeg

A new experience for me. My baptism into TRANSATLANTIC was easy and welcomed. Strongly connected to the music as it got my Prog/Rock hormones flowing. Turned up the surround rears a few db's and the mix is terrific. The most shocking suprise was the sonic explosion found on track 1, Into The Blue, 16m 36s. Both me and the dog jumped off the couch. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 97290
Now you have to get “The absolute universe” 95 minutes of sheer joy with mind-blowing graphics to go with the music

Back