Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spun the Mingus quadio last night, having decided to start with the work that was least familiar to me. Definitely good stuff, although there were certainly tracks that I liked more than others.

It seems like I’m the first one on discogs to admit to owning the disc! I’ll probably review the release in more detail soon. My phone app doesn’t really let me see everything that’s there, and the prime picture is of the disc, not the cover art.

Edit: What? No Poll?

I spun the Mingus quadio last night, having decided to start with the work that was least familiar to me. Definitely good stuff, although there were certainly tracks that I liked more than others.

It seems like I’m the first one on discogs to admit to owning the disc! I’ll probably review the release in more detail soon. My phone app doesn’t really let me see everything that’s there, and the prime picture is of the disc, not the cover art.

Edit: What? No Poll?
It was put up last Tuesday.

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/forums/threads/mingus-charles-mingus-moves-blu-ray-audio.34982/

Well, sometimes they come out a bit before noon . . .
Screenshot 2023-10-22 at 11.05.51 AM.png
9.05 on our poll
thread
https://www.discogs.com/release/1922877-The-Edgar-Winter-Group-They-Only-Come-Out-At-Night

Last edited:
Jethro Tull THE BROADSWORD AND THE BEAST [Chrysalis Records/DVD~V 1: DTS 5.1/Stereo] Another exceptional Steve Wilson remix. Gorgeously discrete. Only wish the record label who decided to stuff all these discs into impossible to extract packaging followed poet Henry David Thoreau's philosophy: Simplicity, Simplicity, SIMPLICITY! Highest Recommendation

Jethro Tull - The Broadsword And The Beast (1982, Vinyl) | Discogs

Man! We are blessed that D-V was able to "Fight the Power" and bring us this twofer! "The Heat is On" most definitely! "Hope You Feel Better Love" than this release, cuz that would have to be pure bliss. Michael Dutton, i'm CRANKING this one "For the Love of You"! This release is a real "Harvest for the World." "People of Today," if you don't have this D-V release, get it NOW! Michael Dutton, "Who Loves You Better" than the fine members of QuadraphonicQuad? No one, baby . . . (k)no(w) one! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!!!+!!!
Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 7.50.27 AM.png
Two votes of 10 on our poll
thread

Back