Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I happy for you Ralphie that your long wait is over and your loving it. Are you 100% done?
Not exactly, Markie. Some bugaboos to work out. For one, my SONY Laser 3D projector has some issues and have to program other players into the system and get a 24" HDR 4K monitor so that I can program my DVD~A/BD~A discs without turning on projector. At least the theater seating arrived and is still in boxes awaiting install.

Thanks for asking and Happy New Years to you, VG and the brood!

Currently spinning R.E.M. NEW ADVENTURES IN HI~FI [Craft Recordings/2 RBCD/1 BD~A 5.1 Elliot Scheiner remix] AWESOME!

Primary

Last edited:
5.1 Hybrid SACD Cowboy Junkies-Whites Off Earth Now!!
I saw someone post this, and I purchased used via Discogs, wow, pretty dang good, haunting vibe and great surround.
MOFI #2305.
This is my one and only surround MOFI. I believe MOFI did some surround SACD's before I started in 2014.
DSF file-DR's are 9, 10's, 11's, 12's.
R-2846955-1469945256-5095.jpg

5.1 Hybrid SACD Cowboy Junkies-Whites Off Earth Now!!
I saw someone post this, and I purchased used via Discogs, wow, pretty dang good, haunting vibe and great surround.
MOFI #2305.
This is my one and only surround MOFI. I believe MOFI did some surround SACD's before I started in 2014.
DSF file-DR's are 9, 10's, 11's, 12's.
View attachment 99905
I'm the one who highly recommended this disc and yes, MoFi did dip their toes into surround very briefly but only Classical titles from the VOX/TURNABOUT labels and this is their ONLY non classical Surround Release.

I'm the one who highly recommended this disc and yes, MoFi did dip their toes into surround very briefly but only Classical titles from the VOX/TURNABOUT labels and this is their ONLY non classical Surround Release.
Thank you, I thought it was you, it is great. Wow, only one non classical and it was this one, must have sold fast?

I have two, this and Brain, does Hiromi Uehara have other surround discs, I love her.
Another Mind-released 2003. 5.1 Hybrid SACD.
DR's are 13, 14's, 15's, 16. Exceptionally good jazz music and that piano playing is a wow.
View attachment 99935
Hmph! And here I thought I had all of Hiromi's multichannel releases. It's off to Discogs for a brouse.

Back