Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alison Krauss + Union Station - New Favorite (SACD 5.1)
MC03MDgyLmpwZWc.jpeg
Alison has the voice of an angel! I need to get a copy of this. Union Station is such a great band. Dan Tyminski was the voice for George Clooney’s Soggy Bottom Boys band (in the song Man of Constant Sorrow) from the movie O, Brother Where Art Thou?.

Leopold Stokowski conducting the London Symphony Orchestra/Chorus MAHLER Symphony #2 "RESURRECTION" [RCA RED SEAL/Dutton Epoch QUAD SACD remaster] What a revelation and exquisite transfer by Michael J. Dutton from RCA's original analogue QUAD masters! Over 80 minutes of transcendental magic. Heard by me for the first time as it should be heard. Four matching self powered speakers with stunning bass, a discreteness which fully reproduces Maestro Stokowski's flamboyant control of the orchestra and the angelic voices of soloists Brigitte Fassbaender and Margaret Price which all coalesce into a grand finale of exceptional power and majesty. HUGELY RECOMMENDED. And all this on a single disc flawlessly reproduced from that Wonderful Wizard of Watford, UK!

LEOPOLD STOKOWSKI CONDUCTS MAHLER – Symphony No. 2 “Resurrection” [SACD ...

The Alan Parsons Project - The Turn Of A Friendly Card (Blu Ray 5.1)
I'd never heard an Alan Parsons album before Eye In The Sky was released in surround in 2018. Now I have like 5 albums in surround and they are all awesome! This hobby has had so many pleasant experiences...

Anyway, from my uneducated Alan Parsons mind, playing my favorite of them so far.

NzctNzk5Mi5qcGVn.jpeg

Last edited:
Back