Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Closure Continuation Live
image.jpg

I wish that Riverside released this in surround. One of my favorite bands, and maybe my favorite guitarist, Piotr Grudziński, which I unfortunately didn’t discover until after his untimely passing. His performance in the Reality Dream concert video is breathtaking and breathtakingly beautiful. He surpasses the master of Gilmour chill in that show.

Not surround but a great show Riverside Live in Tilburg.

IMG_0190.jpeg

YUP! Sonny Bono's BANG BANG MY BABY SHOT ME DOWN from Quentin Tarantino's KILL BILL ...with an awesome vocal. An amazing audio/visual experience and the link I provided includes both the EXCLUSIVE BD~A and BD~V ..... Amazon and all other outlets only include either a RBCD, DVD or BD~V of the concert and omit the BD~A ATMOS/5.1/STEREO disc! Actually, a GREAT deal!
Another absolutely STELLAR recoRAMdation! I'm currently enjoying the Most Dangerous Concert Ever in a wonderfully immersive DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 mix!
Screenshot 2024-01-12 at 11.13.11 PM.png

Wonderful cinematography to complement the mix and keep me engaged throughout! I'll listen to the BD-A tomorrow; tonight, this is quite the audio/visual treat!

Last edited:
Back