Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwww 4ears and it's got a teddy bear on the cover.....how soothing.

In the meantime I am listening to Mingus Moves Quadio.
And does he. I find myself reaching for this Quadio a lot
I wish Svengali would grow on me like this
Please Rhino bring on any quad jazz you can find.
But just bear in mind, Jeffie, it's a wonderful respite from all the NOISE out there! 🐻

And ditto...more Jazz from the folks @ 🦏

~👂👂👂👂

1706490706084.jpeg

I don't know how Clement finds the time to listen to all these different styles of music. I always feel that I can't find the time myself to revisit the limited various styles of music I listen to. Maybe he just listens to surround music only with a rare passion. :unsure:
I'm living my retirement dream . . . although i did think i would be drinking and smoking and listening to music. I guess surround is my new altered state! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:
I'm living my retirement dream . . . although i did think i would be drinking and smoking and listening to music. I guess surround is my new altered state! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
Right On! Surround is my new altered state because I thought I would be listening exclusively to stereo music all my life.

Last edited:
HAZAR REINCARNATED [MSM Group Ltd/PURE AUDIO BD~A/Dolby ATMOS/7.1.4 AURO 3D/Stereo LPCM/5.1 DTS~HD MA 5.1] Unbelievably tactile recording of a virtuoso guitarist with special guest Al Di Meola featuring percussion, piano and bass clarinet in a VERY discrete studio setting. RBCD included.

Highest Recommendation

Home - Hazar

HAZAR - Reincarnated - Pure Audio Recordings

https://pureaudiorecordings.com/en/product/hazar-reincarnated/

Last edited:
Back