Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagles Hotel California DVD-A
flVRz8Z.jpeg

What a nice surprise (what a nice surprise)

Well if you live in California, you will know what I am talking about, the need to listen to the best version of Stormy Monday.
If you want the definitive version of the original 1971 musical version, this DTS 5.1 surround is the only one.
The Allman Brothers Band-Live At The Fillmore East, released in 2001 by DTS Entertainment.
16bit/44.1Khz. DR's are 12, 13's, 14's, 15.
R-10824307-1558291129-1537.jpg

hung my 4 x Klipsch CDT-3650-C IIs on Saturday. I need to run audyssey and play with the sub still because the bass varies wildly but combing my collection to spin ATMOS ...
Prince Diamonds And Pearls
INXS Kick
Tears For Fears The Hurting
and more to continue ...

any suggestions on ATMOS from the last 5 years that are top notch mixes I should listen to next, or seek out if I don't have?

hung my 4 x Klipsch CDT-3650-C IIs on Saturday. I need to run audyssey and play with the sub still because the bass varies wildly but combing my collection to spin ATMOS ...
INXS Kick
and more to continue ...

any suggestions on ATMOS from the last 5 years that are top notch mixes I should listen to next, or seek out if I don't have?
Any Gentle Giant especially Free hand

INXS Kick
and more to continue ...

I hope you enjoy Diamonds And Pearls as much as I did. The first two ATMOS mixes I would suggest are:
1. Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon
2. Kraftwerk - 3D The Catalogue

INXS Kick
and more to continue ...

My first choice suggestion is Steven Wilson’s The Harmony Codex.

INXS Kick
and more to continue ...

xPropaganda
TFF - The Tipping Point

Back