Peter Gabriel I/O (2CD/Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos mix out 12/1!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very clear on petergabriel.com:
Formats:
Peter Gabriel – i/o
PGLP21 2LP Bright-Side Mix
2LP black vinyl, 33rpm. Gatefold jacket, obi-strip, 32page booklet and hi-res download card.
PGLPX21 2LP Dark-Side Mix
2LP black vinyl, 33rpm. Gatefold jacket, obi-strip, 32page booklet and hi-res download card.
PGCD21 2CD Bright-Side Mix | Dark-Side Mix
2CDs, one Bright-Side Mix, one Dark-Side Mix. 6panel digi-pack, with obi-strip and 32page booklet.
PGCDBR21 2CD+Blu-ray Bright-Side Mix | Dark-Side Mix | In-Side Mix
2CDs one Bright-Side Mix, one Dark-Side Mix. 1Blu-ray with the In-Side Mix (Dolby Atmos) and 24/96 hi-res stereo mixes. 8panel digi-pack, with obi-strip and 32page booklet.
PGBOX21 4LP, 2CD, 1Blu-ray Bright-Side Mix | Dark-Side Mix | In-Side Mix *
Foil blocked, clamshell box with obi-band. Bright-Side and Dark-Side Mixes across 4 pieces of black vinyl, 33rpm. 2CDs one Bright-Side Mix, one Dark-Side Mix. 1Blu-ray with the In-Side Mix (Dolby Atmos) and 24/96 hi-res stereo mixes. Casebound book with expanded liner notes and a poster.

*Release date 8 March 2024 (for the boxset)

PGBOX21 4LP, 2CD, 1Blu-ray Bright-Side Mix | Dark-Side Mix | In-Side Mix *
Foil blocked, clamshell box with obi-band. Bright-Side and Dark-Side Mixes across 4 pieces of black vinyl, 33rpm. 2CDs one Bright-Side Mix, one Dark-Side Mix. 1Blu-ray with the In-Side Mix (Dolby Atmos) and 24/96 hi-res stereo mixes. Casebound book with expanded liner notes and a poster.

*Release date 8 March 2024 (for the boxset)
I'm tempted by this, despite the fact I don't care about vinyl; I don't even own a turntable! But I do love large format box sets with extra print content. I just wish I could actually see/read excerpts of what I'd be missing by getting the 2-CD/Blu-ray set instead.

Went with Burning Shed.

This will be my first Peter Gabriel solo album. I’ve got all the Genesis albums, but never made time for his solo work other than Solsbury Hill. Yet again, Atmos sucks me into a purchase, although I’ve enjoyed many of the singles that have been released for this one.
there's a DVD Video collection called "Play" with his 'Hits' all in 5.1 DTS and one of his albums from the early noughties, "Up", made it out on Surround SACD. both Surround-y Forum favourites ✌️🤩

Back